Xbox Series X Controller Won't connect to Windows 11

Discus and support Xbox Series X Controller Won't connect to Windows 11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with connecting 2 different Xbox controllers to my PC via Bluetooth. This problem only occurred once I upgraded my PC to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrueBlueStar, May 26, 2023.

1. TrueBlueStar
    TrueBlueStar Guest

Hello, I have a problem with connecting 2 different Xbox controllers to my PC via Bluetooth. This problem only occurred once I upgraded my PC to Windows 11, as when I was using Windows 10 it worked flawlessly. Since this upgrade my PC refuses to even see either controller. I can confirm that the controllers are working properly as the connect to other devices, just not the PC. Also, the Bluetooth on the PC is able to see and connect to other devices, so that is not faulty. Lastly, I can connect the Controllers via USB-C and they will work as well. My PC just refuses to see the controller via Bluetooth.

:)

TrueBlueStar, May 26, 2023
  2. Mr. McGritz Win User

Wired Controller not recognized by Xbox Cloud Gaming

I am using a PDP Wired Controller designed for Series X, Xbox Onez and Windows 10/11.

I have not tried cloud gaming with this controller on a different device as I would have no way to connect the controller and device (it is not Bluetooth enabled).
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Truebluestar, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble when you try to connect your controller via Bluetooth to the PC.
    May I know if your Bluetooth driver is up-to-date?

You can download the latest version available on the manufacturer website.

Or, what procedures you tried to fix this?
  4. Adyem Win User

Streaming to xbox controller input problem

Is this the first time that you use the wireless display app or this started happening just now?

First time, i managed to get my xbox series x yesterday trough help from a friend so i'm also still verry unfamillier with the software, i'm jumping from a 360 to a series x never having used an xbox one before.

Your wireless controller is connected via wired or wireless?

Wireless

Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

Windows 11

If you have another controller, the same happens?

Yes, i first tried on my elite wireless 2 controller and now i tried on the stock controller from the series x and it seems to happen as well

My primairy goal was to stream games so i could use my bigger TV schreen
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Do the Xbox Design Lab controllers work with Windows 11?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ASushiBowl, xbox design lab controls are the same model as the Windows 10 and 11 Compatible Series S/X.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controll...

*Compatible with select devices and operating system versions; learn more at xbox.com/controller-compatibility. Battery life varies significantly with headsets, additional accessories, usage, and other factors. Testing conducted by Microsoft using standard AA batteries in preproduction units. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11; app for Windows 10/11 requires compatible USB-C cable (sold separately).
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Controller Won't connect to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Series Controller Won't

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  4. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  5. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  8. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  9. Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?: It works just fine on my Xbox Series S wirelessly and when connected to my PC via USB cable, but it will not stay connected to the PC via the wireless adaptor. This only started recently. It will...
  10. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...