Xbox Series X Controller Warranty Date Incorrect; How to Correct?

Discus and support Xbox Series X Controller Warranty Date Incorrect; How to Correct? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I registered my Volt Xbox Series S|X controller online, and the warranty expired prior to my purchase date. Warranty expired in June 2022, but item... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by j. derekreeves, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X Controller Warranty Date Incorrect; How to Correct?

I registered my Volt Xbox Series S|X controller online, and the warranty expired prior to my purchase date.

Warranty expired in June 2022, but item was purchased 29JUL22.

I've tried to contact support, but there are no live agents and the bot just redirects me in a loop.

Thanks your your help,

JD

:)

j. derekreeves, Oct 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I was trying to see if I can replicate your issue.
    But nope, I was able to start a chat and everything
  3. j. derekreeves Win User

Thank you for your reply.

Item was purchased an Armed Forces Exchange (AAFES).

The controller exhibited slight drift in the right stick, only noticeable when playing PGA 2K21. I ran tests with four different controllers and three different users.

I have the receipt.

Located in USA.

My internet connection is fine. The problem is with the customer service. There is no way to reach a person by phone or email.

The help line tells you to go to a URL and then offers to send the link via text.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sure thing, I'll be crossing fingers for you in the meantime
    Don't forget to leave opened safari and the tab
  5. j. derekreeves Win User

It would never connect to an agent.

It appears you are using a mobile device.

I'll try using my iPhone and check for similar results.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this J.

Did you purchased the controller directly from Microsoft.com or you get it on Amazon or similar third party retailers?

If it's the second, make sure you have a valid proof of purchase. Like the one in this article
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/updat...

If yes, may I know where are you physically located? (Country)
    And, may I know if you tried using a different wifi network or device to see if that helps connecting you to an agent?

PS: Please don't share any personal information like emails or order numbers, here in the public forums no one can access / modify account details
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Controller Warranty Date Incorrect; How to Correct? - Similar Threads - Series Controller Warranty

2. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  3. How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.: My xbox is out of warranty and I didn't know until now that I can do something about it. My controller has stick drift and is difficult to play games like warzone, Fortnite, Forza etc. What do I...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty issue.: Xbox Elite series 2 controller warranty only gave me seven months instead of a year. Bought on the 20/12/23 from Argos registered warranty on 29/12/23. When I registered it today It says the...
  5. Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?: My new Xbox series controller have some problem with its trigger strength. One side of the trigger take a lot more force to push down than the other one. Is the warranty cover for this problem...
  6. Elite series 2 controller extended warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite series 2 controller extended warranty: I purchased an elite series 2 core with an extended 3 year warranty but it says I only have 90 days warranty and not 3 years 8517097c-677a-4db9-940e-9be1816e1494
  7. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...
  8. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  9. The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...

in XBoX on Windows
    The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...: Hi there It would be very helpful if someone from support could assist me. I purchased my new Xbox Series X console in August 2023. It is now October 2023 and the warranty for the controller...
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...