Xbox Series X Controller trigger scrapes against the body

Discus and support Xbox Series X Controller trigger scrapes against the body in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The right trigger is a little bit shifted to the inner part of controller body that causes scraping. The left stick is centered like it should be.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by d1msk1y, Nov 27, 2022.

1. d1msk1y
    d1msk1y Guest

The right trigger is a little bit shifted to the inner part of controller body that causes scraping. The left stick is centered like it should be.

:)

d1msk1y, Nov 27, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The joystick has a 90-day warranty, microsoft does not carry out out-of-date repairs.

If it is within the deadline, request the repair:

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. andersonpassos Win User

when the service order is opened, the channels to assist you are informed.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

How are the new controllers?

One small criticism I have is with the trigger buttons. When they're fully depressed, the controller body has a sharp edge the rubs against your fingers.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

My xbox one lunar what controllers LT is scraping on something

Generally, triggers on new controllers should feel smooth. You shouldn't feel any sort of harsh resistance as you press on them.

If the trigger feels like it's scraping against something, there probably is something (dirt, dust, plastic debris from manufacture, etc) trapped around or under the trigger. If it's been like that since the first day of purchase, I'd suggest contacting
    your retailer for a replacement.
  6. ChewBacaTaco Win User

My xbox one lunar what controllers LT is scraping on something

Generally, triggers on new controllers should feel smooth. You shouldn't feel any sort of harsh resistance as you press on them.

If the trigger feels like it's scraping against something, there probably is something (dirt, dust, plastic debris from manufacture, etc) trapped around or under the trigger. If it's been like that since the first day of purchase, I'd suggest contacting
    your retailer for a replacement.
    I cant since it was a replacement for my broken controller since Im young I dont have a car to ship it back to Microsoft and I also dont have the money to ship it back.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Controller trigger scrapes against the body - Similar Threads - Series Controller trigger

2. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  3. Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox elite series 2 controller come with the paddles as stock if I’m purchasing...: Hello, I’m looking to purchase a custom controller from design labs, and I was looking at the elite series 2 controller, and it asks if I’d like to purchase paddles for an extra £21 on top of the...
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just picked up a new Xbox Elite controller Series 2 and both triggers are unresponsive the...: Ordered a brand new controller online from Amazon plugged it in everything works except the triggers feeling like I just wasted my money and time waiting for the product I have done updates I've...
  6. Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?: My new Xbox series controller have some problem with its trigger strength. One side of the trigger take a lot more force to push down than the other one. Is the warranty cover for this problem...
  7. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  8. LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on Xbox Series Controller: Hi, I need help with this, no matter what I do LEFT/RIGHT triggers always pressed on my Xbox Series Controller aa38d959-03ea-4297-9cc9-d5264f1adc9b
  9. My left trigger doesn’t work on my Elite Series 2 Controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left trigger doesn’t work on my Elite Series 2 Controller.: I bought my Elite Series 2 controller and since I bought it whenever I set my left trigger to the shortest pull it doesn’t work. But when I set it the longest pull or in the middle it works, is...
  10. xbox series x controller left trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x controller left trigger: i have been looking for this solution and i couldnt find anything for it. everytime i put the batteries in (specifically the positive or the top battery) the left trigger gets sticky and weird. i...