Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...

Discus and support Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Recently purchased an Xbox series X controller, along with the Xbox game pass ultimate to try out cloud gaming on my phone. The controller's input... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by EzraKim, Jul 6, 2021.

1. EzraKim
    EzraKim Guest

Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud...

Recently purchased an Xbox series X controller, along with the Xbox game pass ultimate to try out cloud gaming on my phone. The controller's input works perfectly fine when connected via Bluetooth, but since I don't want the latency I connected the controller directly with my phone using a USB-C to C cable. Only when I connected with a wire, the right joystick stops working and are bound to the left and right triggers. It's super weird because the right joystick works perfectly fine both on PC (both wired and Bluetooth) and on the phone (Bluetooth only), but this only happens when I try to connect it with a wire to my phone.

So far the games I've tested were DOOM and Nier:Automata, and the right joystick behaves the same way in both games. Every other button and the left joystick work perfectly fine.

I already tried updating the controller and power cycling the controller. Is anyone else having a similar issue??

:)

EzraKim, Jul 6, 2021
  2. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?

I am are using play and charge kit on the xbox series x wireless controller it is are not official one but it is are working on the controller perfectly fine but the indicator does show medium battery level at all times and sometimes it does show fool battery level rather than that it is are working properly in the right way on the series x controller without any issues.
  3. Noam Lederman Win User

I have connected my thrustmaster hotas one to my Xbox one S. I can navigate round the Xbox menu with it but if doesn’t seem to work on Microsoft flight simulator, can you help me?

Only the standard Xbox controller works at this time via the cloud. There is no word on when that may change. You will have to purchase a Series console or play on PC to use your HOTAS
    When I bought this HOTAS in the details it said compatible with Xbox one. So are you saying I need to buy another joystick or an Xbox series X or S?
  4. Wilmsy Win User

Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

Having the same issue. Right joystick only works in test mode and when magnifier is on. I can actually go into the controller settings and “swap sticks” and then the right joystick works but not the left. So clearly the controller is working properly and not damaged or faulty. Feels like its some sort of software/setting issue. Same problem on (4) separate controllers and (2) different xbox consoles….
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud gaming when connected to phone via WIRED

You might want to try another controller if possible to determine the root cause of the issue!

If the same happens to it, try reinstalling the app to see if it corrects the issue. If it doesn't, I would recommend reporting the problem so it gets looked into: Provide feedback as an Xbox Insider | Xbox Support
  6. Danpiano251 Win User

MSFS requirements.

Thanks for the reply. That’s useful.

This is the joystick.

“ Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick for Xbox One & Windows - Works on Xbox Series X|S“

Hopefully might work with XBox S/X which if I’m right wouldn’t require any game subscription? Sorry I’m completely new to this.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Controller right joystick does not work properly in Xbox Game Pass cloud... - Similar Threads - Series Controller right

2. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  4. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  5. My Xbox series X controller is spam pressing the right button on my d-pad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series X controller is spam pressing the right button on my d-pad: The problem only stops when I press left on the dpad but they left vision itself didn't register at all. I've tried everything other than taking the controller apart which is a last resort...
  6. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers: I was playing MW3 and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I also reset my Series X. I tried...
  7. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  8. Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...: Hello the left side seems to be weak and has some weird rotation sound which is not really normal. Normally the controller has a lisght spinning sound but not as loud as it is now I’ve had the...
  9. Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller not registering right input when thumb know fitted: As in the question when a know is fitted to the left joystick there is no right input. Worked perfectly fine the day prior to posting question and just not today. When removed works perfectly...
  10. Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which is the right adapter for connecting my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller to my Windows...: I need a wireless adapter for my XBOX Elite Series 1 Controller, which I will connect to my Windows 11 laptop. Can you suggest which one to buy? Will the normal XBOX Wireless Adapter work with the...