Xbox series x controller not turning off after system shut down

Discus and support Xbox series x controller not turning off after system shut down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox SX,режим энергосбережения,все автообновления выключены После выключения консоли с геймпада или кнопкой на консоли консоль выключается но геймпад... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Legioner 2011, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Xbox series x controller not turning off after system shut down

Xbox SX,режим энергосбережения,все автообновления выключены

После выключения консоли с геймпада или кнопкой на консоли консоль выключается но геймпад продолжает работать около минуты.

Если включен спящий режим и при полном выключении из меню настроек геимпад гаснет сразу после выключения как и положено,в чем проблема?

:)

Legioner 2011, Nov 17, 2022
  2. HMMM TWINKIES Win User

Derick that looks like it fixed it.

Edit: Nope new problem. Now its on instant on even tho i changed it to energy save.

Edit2: i followed some other guide to fix the instant on issue by doing a full shut down from the console menu. Once i did that we back at the controller issue i originally posted.

Edit 3: did a 3rd console reset and now it seems to be working properly. if i shut down xbox and turn it back on within 5 minutes it takes me straight to the home screen (no xbox boot screen) if i wait over 10 minutes, i get the xbox boot screen. im guessing this is new???? i have 9/7/22 update.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Legioner, apparently it's just a bug, friend.

Try connecting the controller to another device, it could be a PC or cell phone.

Then, connect to the console again, and do this reset.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Then test the control

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. HMMM TWINKIES Win User

figured it out. Xbox series X wont turn off your controller or respond to the controller once its on a off state if your console is in ENERGY SAVER mode. In order to be able to turn your xbox on with the controller you must be in STANDBY mode. Thats a stupid move by Microsoft to force you to keep wasting power in order to turn on you console with the controller.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

HMMM, The control is to turn the console on both in economy mode and in standby mode, friend.

It could just be a bug.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Do this process and then retest the function and let me know.

Regarding the energy consumed, the value is extremely low.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x controller not turning off after system shut down - Similar Threads - series controller turning

2. My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it...: My Xbox series 2 controller won't charge or turn on yesterday it wasent charging and it died and not letting me turn it back on no matter how many cables I try wont even let me charge it again I...
  3. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  4. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  5. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  6. XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller only turning on when cable plugged in: Hi, I recently got an Elite Series 2 controller and am super happy about it, but something is totally wrong unfortunately. 1. The controller will only switch on when I plug the USB C cable in,...
  7. My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller won't charge or turn on even when plugged in: Noticed yesterday controller getting low on battery so I plugged it in this morning the controller is completely dead and won't charge 6348e174-872b-40c4-9344-0e26ef6af345
  8. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  9. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...: My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it...
  10. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...