Xbox Series X controller makes my hand numb

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller makes my hand numb in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There's something up with the design of these controllers bc whenever I play, my hand starts going numb. Over my whole video game playing career, I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gingerbreadx, Apr 24, 2021.

1. gingerbreadx
    gingerbreadx Guest

There's something up with the design of these controllers bc whenever I play, my hand starts going numb.
    Over my whole video game playing career, I've never had another controller have such an immediate effect.
    Anyone experiencing the same? I'm picking up an Xbox One controller today, hope I can play normally with that.

:)

gingerbreadx, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Ronald Newbury Win User

Why are the Xbox controllers getting SMALLER?

Series X controller is too small makes my hands hurt
  3. DanielCornflake Win User

Xbox...Ten Years Old Today

[quote user="Transmecharian"]

[quote user="DJWoodbine"]

Happy Birthday Xbox, thank you for the happy gaming [:)]

I loved the original xbox, well apart from the huge bulky controller lol

[/quote]

That terrible, terrible controller

[/quote]It wasn't that bad, although it did make the little finger on my left hand go numb sometimes!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Does Playing Games With Xbox Causes Back Pain

The games wont give you back pain, its the way you sit that will be the cause of it.

Try making your seating arrangement a bit more comfortable.

Only my hands get a bit numb after awhile of gaming. I just stretch them for +-5 minutes when i start feeling the numbness kicking in. But never had any back pain issues.
  5. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  6. annix Win User

Xbox Series X Discussion

Personally, I am all in on the Series X. I’m glad I’ll be able to use my existing controllers and accessories, I’m interested i on the redesigned controller, but it’ll all come down to how to feels in my hands.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X controller makes my hand numb - Similar Threads - Series controller makes

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  5. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  6. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  7. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  8. Xbox Series S controller stopped working, makes a whirring sound when plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller stopped working, makes a whirring sound when plugged in.: As stated in the title, my Xbox Series S controller randomly turned off and now won't turn back on. I tried hardwiring it in, but it still doesn't turn on. When plugged in, it makes a whirring...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise: My controller suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on. I tried: - using new batteries - plugging it directly to the console. - holding the power button for very long time (over 30 seconds...
  10. Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...