Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought this controller and unless I press down a bit harder than normal, it won’t register a press. The right side is fine. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BootlegJunk, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive

I just bought this controller and unless I press down a bit harder than normal, it won’t register a press. The right side is fine.

submitted by /u/BootlegJunk
    [link] [comments]

/u/BootlegJunk, Jan 10, 2021
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

Xbox series X controller bumpers unresponsive

Hi, xbox controllers (unfortunately) have a lot of problems related to bumpers. You can either try to fix it on your own: there are many video tutorials on youtube but i can’t say how easy it is, or even if it is guaranteed to work. Or you can send it
    to repair if it is still under warranty
  3. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox series X controller bumpers unresponsive

it may be a control malfunction and must be repaired or changed, if you have guarantee make use of it, to check if it is a constant problem open the app my devices on your xbox and do the tests of your control so that you check whether it works or not
  4. FoxDreamweaver Win User

Error 8007065B

Please clear your system cache and then roll back the most recent update. Go to Settings>System>Storage and put in the following button code on your controller: Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X

After your Xbox restarts, accept to redownload the update.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBox 360 Features aremissing or corrupt

You could try this

Go to System Settings > Storage, highlight your storage device then press the following combination of buttons on your controller Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X select yes when asked.
  6. T0mandante Win User

Error code

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot guys!!!!!

................................................................................

"Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button."

.....................................................................................
Thema:

Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive

1. Xbox Series X controller left bumper unresponsive - Similar Threads - Series controller left

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  4. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  5. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  6. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...
  7. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click: Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my...
  8. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  9. Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey! The left side of my Xbox series s controller seems to work light wile the right side...: Hello the left side seems to be weak and has some weird rotation sound which is not really normal. Normally the controller has a lisght spinning sound but not as loud as it is now I’ve had the...
  10. Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...: Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still won't work. 04b0284a-623f-4140-9559-b8e628b340a9