Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox controller no longer powers on - even with new batteries or a cable - and the Microsoft website will not allow me to submit a repair request.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamLewis94, Feb 14, 2022.

1. AdamLewis94
    AdamLewis94 Guest

My Xbox controller no longer powers on - even with new batteries or a cable - and the Microsoft website will not allow me to submit a repair request. When asked to put an address it says 'sorry, something went wrong.' And then 'TraceId: kSeZBguHVk2gC7+M.33.89'.

:)

AdamLewis94, Feb 14, 2022
  2. AdamLewis94 Win User

I have now managed to request a replacement through the web chat function.
  3. AdamLewis94 Win User

No that's not helped.

What's does 'adding the device to a secondary account' mean? I do not have a secondary account.

All I want is a phone number to speak to someone at Microsoft. I have tried to 'request a call' but it tells me 'Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it.'

What's the point of having a warranty if you just ignore it?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AdamLewis94! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try adding an address here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses

Once you add it here your account should be able to see the address during the warranty request, if this doesn't work you can try adding the device to a secondary account and request the service from it
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Controller with new Xbox Series X has sticky buttons

1. Yes the Xbox One controller will work fine on the Series X console.

2. No

3. If you purchased the console from your local retailer, then you will need to take all of it back for an exchange, or you could send the controller back to Microsoft for repair.
  6. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair - Similar Threads - Series controller doesn't

2. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  3. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  4. When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is in hair trigger mode, my right trigger is...: When my controller (Xbox Elite Series 2) is in hair-trigger mode and I push down and continue to push down it makes this weird squeaking noise. This does not happen with my left trigger. I have...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  7. Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller doesn't function with Series console, but works on PC and One S console: I have two xboxes (One S and Series S). This question is for the Series. It came with a controller that was working perfectly until last night when, after I powered it off to take a break, powered...
  8. Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series X: Controller doesn't work on Minecraft bedrock for Xbox series x. I have a keyboard plugged in for text chat, but I have no mouse. I use the controller for everything else. The controller works for...
  9. Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...: Bit of a weird one this. Been enjoying the new controller for a few weeks, no issues. Suddenly, mid-session, my game started behaving as if I don't have a controller connected. (CoD, probably not...
  10. Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer accepts Elite Series 2 Controller exists, but doesn't register inputs (nor in Xbox...: Bit of a weird one this. Been enjoying the new controller for a few weeks, no issues. Suddenly, mid-session, my game started behaving as if I don't have a controller connected. (CoD, probably not...