Xbox series X controller disconnecting on Xbox App PC.

Discus and support Xbox series X controller disconnecting on Xbox App PC. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having issues with my xbox series X controller. The controller works on the console, as well as when I play games through steam on PC. But if I play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alfie Edge, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Alfie Edge
    Alfie Edge Guest

Having issues with my xbox series X controller. The controller works on the console, as well as when I play games through steam on PC. But if I play games through the Xbox App on pc, i.e. the game pass, the controller will repeatedly disconnect itself and reconnect itself every 20-30 seconds or so. Doesn't happen any other time so I'm suspecting it's a software issue with the Xbox App. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Already tired uninstalling and reinstalling and forgetting the device through bluetooth.

:)

Alfie Edge, Jan 21, 2023
  2. SammyVS Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

Is your Xbox 360 or Xbox One/Series S/X controller? Currently, your controller does not turn on at all even disconnected from your PC?
  3. raptorscream Win User

When will the Xbox Series X Controller Firmware get fixed?

I'm playing on a PC, this isn't a Forza issue, it's a Windows/Firmware/Compatibility issue, the controller disconnects even if i'm not in any games.
    A lot of people have this issues on PC, for some it works fine in some games, and in others it keeps getting disconnected, and for most it just disconnects regardless of game or not.

It's been an issue since Xbox One controllers, and day Series X
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Vanguard Controller issue ...

Connecting the controller with a USB cable doesn't work,

Controller still disconnects even with a USB cable connected,

I have the same issue with Series X using mouse and keyboard for Call of Duty Vanguard.

I played during the beta and there was no problems with the controller disconnecting but as soon as the game released, the controller disconnects,

I've tried a Xbox One controller Series X controller, with batteries and a USB cable, and the controllers still disconnects.
  5. md alaminislam Win User

Xbox series x controller PC disconnection problem

I recently purchased a Xbox series x controller to use with my pc. However, the controller disconnects and reconnects seemingly at random. Certain games seem to be worse, disconnecting about every minute. While others seems to be less conducive. I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app for windows and the only thing it allows me to do is to test the buttons on my controller. I cannot click on the config button and there is no way to check for updates. So my question is, besides connecting via a USB cord, is there any realistic solution to fix this disconnection problem?
    store not suppot plz help
  6. MattyC1 Win User

Xbox series x controller disconnecting (latest firmware)

Hi - this is certainly happening to me as well. After paying a premium for a series x controller to use on my pc - it FREQUENTLY disconnects. In fact so much, it is unuseable as a wireless controller. Does not happen with my xbox one controller. When are we getting a resolution to this issue? Or is it something that can be resolved with a replacement (warranty) controller?
Thema:

1. Xbox series X controller disconnecting on Xbox App PC. - Similar Threads - series controller disconnecting

2. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  3. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  4. My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting first the Controller, then the Internet.: Since a few Months now my Xbox disconnects first the Controller, and then the Internet. To reconnect, I have to Restart the Xbox. I tried another Controller, another Network, even playing with...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox series x controller keeps on disconnecting: I got a new xbox core controller and connected it to my xbox one but it won't stay connected ad0fb639-1623-4ca9-a942-2a930f9e6332
  7. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  8. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps disconnecting.: I’m in alpha updates and I’ve noticed while I was playing Dead Island 2, whenever I’d click the guide button the controller freezes, disconnects and then reconnects. Even my Xbox wireless headset...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when I press and hold any button: I recently bought an Elite Xbox Series 2 controller for my PC, and I ran into an issue where every time I press and hold (edit: any button), the controller would briefly disconnect (no input, xbox...