Xbox Series X Controller Deadzone Settings

Discus and support Xbox Series X Controller Deadzone Settings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I play on the Xbox Series X and I love the interface of Xbox more than the PlayStation as well as the party chat interface. But my main gripe is the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/V4LOROUS, Dec 2, 2022.

1. /u/V4LOROUS
    /u/V4LOROUS Guest

I play on the Xbox Series X and I love the interface of Xbox more than the PlayStation as well as the party chat interface. But my main gripe is the deadzone differences in the same game across both consoles: Xbox and PS5. There is a considerable difference and I love how responsive the PlayStation controllers feel. The Xbox controller for the same game feels choppy and difficult to make micro adjustments to my target if I’m narrowly missing my target.

Also pertaining to controllers, I love how easy it is to click in the analog sticks on PlayStation controllers. I feel like I’m killing my thumbs every time I click LS and RS.

I will pay good money for these changes. I just want these changes now!

submitted by /u/V4LOROUS
    [link] [comments]

/u/V4LOROUS, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Controller Deadzones

Hello CraigCooper6,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

We totally understand that you want to fix the issues with controller deadzones. Microsoft is committed to providing the best possible gaming experience for our customers, and we understand the frustration that can come with hardware issues.

Regarding your concern about the option being disabled, I would like to clarify that the deadzone settings are available on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles. You can adjust the deadzone settings by going to Settings > Devices & accessories > Xbox Wireless Controller > Configure > Stick sensitivity.

Hope I helped! Please do not hesitate to ask if you have further concerns.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. onlysublime Win User

Wireless Speed Wheel Warning!

anyone with the speed wheel willing to share settings? I just got a new one and am trying to learn how to tweak the controls. there's no guide on what any of these settings mean. or know any sites that will explain the following settings?

right now I'm kinda happy with speed wheel setting 1 with the following:

with these settings sometimes I totally feel dialed in and other times I'm out of control.

steering axis deadzone inside: 0

steering axis deadzone outside: 50

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 0

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 50

clutch axis deadzone inside: 0

clutch axis deadzone outside: 50

handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 50

vibration scale: 100

here are the default speed wheel settings which drove me crazy:

steering axis deadzone inside: 1

steering axis deadzone outside: 95

acceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

acceleration axis deadzone outside: 100

deceleration axis deadzone inside: 15

deceleration axis deadzone outside: 95

clutch axis deadzone inside: 15

clutch axis deadzone outside: 90

handbrake axis deadzone inside: 0

handbrake axis deadzone outside: 100

vibration scale: 100
  4. Eletricdrum Win User

Controller Deadzone Settings

I hope too... It would be a great tool..
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

There are any other question that I can help you?
  6. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

If you already adjust the response curves and your issue was not solved there's nothing that you can do for now...

Nowadays Xbox don't have a tool like Steam Controller Configurator... and here in the forum we have no information about Microsoft plans about a tool like that...
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Controller Deadzone Settings - Similar Threads - Series Controller Deadzone

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  6. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  7. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  8. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  9. How do I adjust the deadzone for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I adjust the deadzone for my elite series 2 controller: I recently got an elite series 2 controller and it has a slight issue with the right stick it wont stay in the middle it registers as left or right and its small enough for dead zone to fix but i...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller Deadzone issues on Windows 11 / 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Deadzone issues on Windows 11 / 10: Hello there, I'm literally new to this kind of controller design, and I can't tell if it's my imagination or a possible issues, but how can I tell if I actually the deadzone issues ?...