Xbox series X controller bumpers unresponsive

Discus and support Xbox series X controller bumpers unresponsive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was playing a game of Modern Warfare when my left bumper started to not respond half the time. It kept on getting worse until it worked once every 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GavinKrusey, Jun 4, 2020.

1. GavinKrusey
    GavinKrusey Guest

I was playing a game of Modern Warfare when my left bumper started to not respond half the time. It kept on getting worse until it worked once every 15 clicks. I was just wondering if this is a fixable provlem and if it is common. I also have not dropped
    it once, it just came randomely. Please consider responding. Thank you for your time.

:)

GavinKrusey, Jun 4, 2020
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

Hi, xbox controllers (unfortunately) have a lot of problems related to bumpers. You can either try to fix it on your own: there are many video tutorials on youtube but i can’t say how easy it is, or even if it is guaranteed to work. Or you can send it
    to repair if it is still under warranty
  3. DanMen334 Win User

it may be a control malfunction and must be repaired or changed, if you have guarantee make use of it, to check if it is a constant problem open the app my devices on your xbox and do the tests of your control so that you check whether it works or not
  4. FoxDreamweaver Win User

Error 8007065B

Please clear your system cache and then roll back the most recent update. Go to Settings>System>Storage and put in the following button code on your controller: Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X

After your Xbox restarts, accept to redownload the update.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

XBox 360 Features aremissing or corrupt

You could try this

Go to System Settings > Storage, highlight your storage device then press the following combination of buttons on your controller Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X select yes when asked.
  6. T0mandante Win User

Error code

it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot guys!!!!!

................................................................................

"Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button."

.....................................................................................
Thema:

1. Xbox series X controller bumpers unresponsive - Similar Threads - series controller bumpers

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 right bumper inconsistency: To whoever reads this, I have had my elite controller series 2 for over a year now and I’ve had to already send it back once before for the same issue I’m currently experiencing, my right bumper...
  6. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper: Hi, Does Microsoft have a serious/long-term fix to address the bumper issue with the elite series 2 (ES2) controller? This is the second one I've owned that has encountered the issue (issue...
  8. Xbox series X/S controller buttons and bumpers suddenly stopped responding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S controller buttons and bumpers suddenly stopped responding: Recently the buttons on my Xbox series X/S controller have stopped working. This includes the D pad, sync, screenshot, two square, three lines, LB, RB, X, Y, A, and B buttons. Both joysticks and...
  9. xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series controller bumper issues no acknowledgement from Microsoft SOLUTION: It pains me to be writing this however, it must be addressed after the purchase of a $200 controller. not even six months into moderate use, the controller bumpers are malfunctioning. upon google...
  10. How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Bumpers?: Microsoft refuses to fix my bumpers because my warranty has ended. But a $250 dollar controller where the bumpers break after a year? Cmon. How do I fix these myself?...