Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack

Discus and support Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The headphone jack on my controller is broke. I have already tested the headset in a different device. It is not letting me create a support ticket to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BobWithAVeg, Jun 14, 2021.

1. BobWithAVeg
    BobWithAVeg Guest

The headphone jack on my controller is broke. I have already tested the headset in a different device. It is not letting me create a support ticket to exchange my controller (with warranty) and when trying to contact a live agent it keeps asking me to re-enter my phone number.

This is making it unnecessarily difficult to resolve my issue.

:)

BobWithAVeg, Jun 14, 2021
  2. SuffaInYaUndies Win User

Can Anyone Else Still Hear Game Chat While in Party Chat?

Maybe the headphone jack is broken off in the controller?
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Sadly in this case those are the only steps I can provide you with which help you resolve the issue. Please keep on trying both the website and contacting support.

The websites are both working just fine right now.
  5. BobWithAVeg Win User

Hi,

I already tried using different browsers on my computer. And have tried it on my phone browser.
  6. zv Tenzo zv Win User

Xbox one headphone/controller issue

If the head phones work on your phone it can be the controller Jack might be broken. Try using earphones with the controller to see if it works if it's the same issue then your controller headphone jack isn't work . Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X controller broken headphone jack - Similar Threads - Series controller broken

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Numerous broken elite series 2 controllers and non existent support: I have spent hundreds on numerous elite series 2 controllers for either the back paddles or bumpers to stop working, this is a known issue with build quality but have exhausted the warranty on one...
  6. I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve had 8 elite series 2 controllers, every single one has broken bumpers after about 3...: This is not an exaggeration. I have spent an unreal amount of money on these controllers because they are the best beyond a doubt. However, the bumpers are literally made of paper. I should get 3...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Broken Bumper: Hi, Does Microsoft have a serious/long-term fix to address the bumper issue with the elite series 2 (ES2) controller? This is the second one I've owned that has encountered the issue (issue...
  8. Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with series 2 core control and recieved a more broken one.: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 core controller had fun using it since it feels more sturdy than the rest until it has been randomly shutting down. Made a report to fix it got a shipping label and...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Came Back From Being Repaired Broken: I recently sent my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 in for repair. I received it back yesterday, and it has arrived broken. The left bumper partially pops out of the controller, and has to be popped...
  10. How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix a broken xbox button on my series s controller: My brother dropped my series s controller so now it doesn’t turn on by holding the Xbox button on the controller, but now you can only turn it on by holding the sync button which turns it on and...