Xbox series X Consumer orders

Discus and support Xbox series X Consumer orders in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to privatize orders for the series x via link or Emails through Microsoft. Individuals could purchase one and not have to wait and pray... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by So Geo, Nov 6, 2021.

  1. So Geo
    So Geo Guest

    Xbox series X Consumer orders


    Is there a way to privatize orders for the series x via link or Emails through Microsoft. Individuals could purchase one and not have to wait and pray the shipment doesn't get instantly scalped. I'm aware that earlier this year Xbox insider had a promotion for a select few to order a series s or x if the person was looking to upgrade from a one or one s/x. I'm just suggesting if this isn't implemented. If it is an idea in the works that'd be great for people actively looking to purchase directly from the source.

    :)
     
    So Geo, Nov 6, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series X Consumer orders

    Umm hate to break it to you but that not how shipment works

    Even if you have a console in the cart you gotta remember there is a global chip shortage they only have a limited amount of consoles

    It is a matter of who clicks and pays the fastest get the console.

    Having it in cart does not reserve a console

    Only by clicking buy and if there is stock at that exact moment not sold out 12secs ago will you reserve a console

    You gotta remember you have thousands of people watching stock lists

    You are playing the lottery to buy a hot item

    No-one can take away your console if you click buy and it isconfirmed

    But if there isn't any stock when you click buy then it is already gone
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox series x release time UK

    Im not bothered about recieving one tomorrow just as long as i know i can at least purchase its fine by me
    I don't about other retailers for Xbox Series X online orders but GAME there's no orders for the Series X that you can put an order down for as of yet,

    There is this you can order at GAME it's the cheapest option Xbox Series X with a play and charge kit, though the console is sold out, you will get an order on it...

    https://www.game.co.uk/en/xbox-series-x-new-play-and-charge-kit-2836794
  4. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

  5. Smwutches Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    An Xbox One and a Series X are two different consoles. The game has not been released for the Xbox One. You would need a Series S or X console in order to install it.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    I bought a shark card and still haven't gotten any update if it works pls help

    Are you playing the Xbox One version or the Series X/S version of GTA Online?

    Please make sure your version matches the shark card you purchased. Shark Cards for the Series X/S version will show "(Xbox Series X|S)" in the name in the order history.
Thema:

Xbox series X Consumer orders

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X Consumer orders - Similar Threads - series Consumer orders

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...