Xbox series X connection

Discus and support Xbox series X connection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever my Xbox shutdowns like in evergy saving mode, I need to reconnect to my wifi, for some reason I have to input the same password 50+ times,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Killerspy, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Killerspy
    Killerspy Guest

Xbox series X connection

Whenever my Xbox shutdowns like in evergy saving mode, I need to reconnect to my wifi, for some reason I have to input the same password 50+ times, Everytime taking about 30 seconds to tell me it failed, after a half hour of me repeated inputting it, it finally connects. Is their a reason why this is happening? It only happens with my Xbox, my router isn't the problem, I've reconnected and disconnected like 20 times total from other devices when my Xbox does this. I've tried resetting it several times, and it only seems to happen with my network is what I've gathered, because I can connect just fine to my hotspot. How can I fix this?

:)

Killerspy, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  3. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  4. Me Ali1 Win User

Xbox

I own the game on the Xbox series x but it won't allow me to connect the game to my profile which is on the Xbox series x and so it does not let me play online, If that makes sense.
  5. Jdmsx Win User

Xbox Series X Major Lag Issues

Hi there. I have tried almost every possible method of restarting, resetting and everything inbetween. Ports are forwarded, etc.

The thing is, I have my Xbox One and Series X set up beside each other. Due to the Series X’s problems, I can switch off my Series X, and switch on my Xbox One, and have no connection issues.

Both playing on the same wifi, both wireless connection, with all the same settings (except the Series X is running on 120fps).

Something is not right with the Series X and I believe it’s more than just needing to reset my MAC address...
  6. Jamie1993 Win User

DISCONNECTED CONTROLLER X BOX SERIE X WITH BATTERY END CABLE

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I am sorry your facing an issue with the Series X.

Can you confirm whether it is the controller not connecting to the Series X or the Series X not connecting to the TV?
Thema:

Xbox series X connection

1. Xbox series X connection - Similar Threads - series connection

2. Series S connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S connection issue: Every day after I get off work and come home and try to load up my Xbox it says that it is not connected to the Wi-Fi. I proceeded to type in the password for the Wi-Fi and get prompted with “...
  3. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  4. Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting XBox Series S controller to new Windows 11.: Tried Bluetooth/paring and restarting...no other blue tooth devices are connected. Watched YouTube videos for Windows 11 - stuck! f992ffe4-060c-4ad7-ab2a-15d035d0f139
  5. My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x does not connect to the Internet at all. No wireless networks appear on it: The Internet works fine on everything else. ead1a9fe-d0af-4431-9005-424964e655e8
  6. Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...

in XboX Insiders
    Samsung HW-S60B soundbar connected to earc on Samsung qn90b with xbox series x dolby atmos...: If i just use the tv volume the dolby atmos works perfectly. As soon as i engage qsymphony, the awful audio lag comes back. Even when sound only goes thru soundbar.. same audio LAG is there. I’ve...
  7. my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x will not connect to home wifi: my xbox series x is being a huge hassle right now. it connects to my phone hotspot just fine but it says my password for my home wifi is wrong when its not! my phone and laptop both easily...
  8. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  9. Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X controller won't connect properly to console: Randomly one day It stopped working even when connected to the console with a USB chord and whenever I try to turn it on, the light just keeps blinking slowly and doesn't want to turn on. I...
  10. Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20...: Series x keeps saying lost connection with controller while I’m playing like every 20 minutes is there a flaw in the system? 9012cfd8-a38f-45d4-b974-c21901092b3e