Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...

Discus and support Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, as mentioned above, I bought some DLC for the game Conan on my Xbox series X but in-game, it's impossible to craft anything related to the DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Murd3rSpark, Jul 8, 2023.

  1. Murd3rSpark
    Murd3rSpark Guest

    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...


    Hello, as mentioned above, I bought some DLC for the game Conan on my Xbox series X but in-game, it's impossible to craft anything related to the DLC other than the building pieces. I noticed that these were considered "app not installed" in the store, so I reinstalled everything, without success.

    Even when the DLC are considered not installed I was able to use the building pieces and I see craftable items, but when I click on them, the items don't get crafted.

    I uninstalled the game and the DLC completely before reinstalling them.

    I've already power reset the Xbox series X and my Wifi modem.

    I don't know where to look to find the problem.

    Thanks for your help !

    :)
     
    Murd3rSpark, Jul 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Murd3rSpark Win User

    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to craft any DLC in the game

    Hi, yes they have it and they are able to craft it, they are crafting what I need for now but I find it not really fun since I bought it.

    I'll look with the conan team then! Thanks !
  3. Murd3rSpark Win User

    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to craft any DLC in the game

    Hi,

    Yes exactly, on any server.

    Thanks.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to craft any DLC in the game

    Hello there, I appreciate the additional information.

    I would like to confirm, if you try to play on your own server / local world. The same inconvenience occurs?
  5. Murd3rSpark Win User

    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to craft any DLC in the game

    Hi,

    I've purchased all the DLC more than a year ago and I didn't had any problems with them until last week.

    I do see them completed on my account. So the last one of the series I bought it the 9th of june 2022.

    I was trying to see why today and got on a one person server and same thing, not able to craft any DLC craftable, but I can build the building pieces and even use the admin panel to spawn the craftable DLC item and no problem.

    Thanks for your help.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to craft any DLC in the game

    Are you not able to test the game and the affected DLCs on a different Xbox console?
    Or if you have a friend with the same content purchased, ask them this favor?

    Another possible solution can be to contact the Conan Exiles support with this proof of ownership and review the options you may have regarding this matter:
    https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thema:

Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to...

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X : Conan DLC are shown as "app not installed" in the store and not able to... - Similar Threads - series Conan DLC

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Conan Exiles on Xbox Series S: I have ultimate game pass and have been playing Conan Exiles for over a year. I decided to buy the complete dlc package and installed them. they didn't show up in game so I removed the game from...