Xbox Series X Colour damage

Discus and support Xbox Series X Colour damage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I came home today and turned my console on to discover a totally pink screen. Since it has been turned on and off a couple of times and comes up with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShalomZakie, Mar 8, 2021.

  1. ShalomZakie
    ShalomZakie Guest

    Xbox Series X Colour damage


    I came home today and turned my console on to discover a totally pink screen. Since it has been turned on and off a couple of times and comes up with pink black and green speckles over every outline and every colour shade is off. The TV works fine for everything else and I've tried 2 brand new hdmi cables that had the same effect. Is there a work around i need to do or do I need to contact Microsoft to get the Xbox replaced?
    Xbox Series X Colour damage [​IMG]


    :)
     
    ShalomZakie, Mar 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Xbox Series X Colour damage

    Hi ShalomZakie

    Power off the TV, console and AVR if your using one and turn them on in this order...

    TV first, then AVR and then console last of all.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Xbox Series X Colour damage

    Have you also tried a different port on your tv? Just trying to eliminate other sources of issues.
  4. ironmike6666 Win User

    Xbox Series X Colour damage

    Hello there. If you have no problem with other devices such as TV receiver and have tried other Cable try to unplug the power cable from the Xbox for at least 5 minutes. if it doesnt work please contact Microsoft
  5. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

    Sticker on the xbox series x controller?

    I was looking for the sticker what you do place on the xbox logo on the home button on the xbox series x controller in carbon black colour for the protection wise from scrathes and spots with faded colour ?

    Yours sincelery Jevgeni
  6. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

    My xbox series x controller power button are scrathed and the colour are faded what I should do in this sitation or case?

    Darhyl Do you know what to do when xbox logo on the colour will get faded on the xbox series x controller?

    Yours sincerely Jevgeni
Thema:

Xbox Series X Colour damage

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Colour damage - Similar Threads - Series Colour damage

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. My xbox series x controller power button are scrathed and the colour are faded what I...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller power button are scrathed and the colour are faded what I...: My Xbox Series X Controller did get scratched and the color did get faded on it what I should in this case or situation any suggestion or advice the help are appreciated be kind if you not mind...
  10. Colour Distortion on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Colour Distortion on Xbox Series X: The colour on my display is all distorted, when I navigate the home menu and sub menus, it’s fine but the second I open an app or a game it changes. I’ve tested the HDMI and the TV and it’s...