Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps

Discus and support Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Seems to only happen when watching in 4k ultra or dolby vision works sometimes for a lil while then it starts works fine with anything else happened on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VerbalCanine580, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps

Seems to only happen when watching in 4k ultra or dolby vision works sometimes for a lil while then it starts works fine with anything else happened on my last tv and now my lg c1 has anyone else had this problem
    Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps [​IMG]

:)

VerbalCanine580, Jan 3, 2022
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Thank you for your concern and feedback! Please use the Xbox Report a Problem app on the Xbox to report this problem. This will provide our team with more visibility on this issue and its associated bug(s).

To download the Xbox Report a Problem app:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Store.
    2. Search for “xbox report a problem” and download the Xbox Report a Problem app.
    If you are having trouble navigating the app or you're unsure how to report the problem, below you will find a link to the Xbox support article related to the Xbox Report a Problem app. A guide will be located under "Report a new problem" in the "Repot a problem on Xbox" section.

Link: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Thank you,

XBF Dom
  3. Kbw45 Win User

Just had that problem today. Really annoying.
  4. XBF - Dom Win User

Thank you for reaching out!

Can you please create a new post detailing the specifics of your issue? This will help when investigating.

Thank you,

XBF Dom
  5. Ninja L0B0 Win User

I have had the same issue, and I have found out how to easily fix it. It has happened to me twice over the year I have had the system, and I’m not sure why it does it but it starts doing it on any streaming app other than YouTube. To fix you just need to turn off the Xbox by holding down the power button on the console, I do it for 30 seconds, and then turn it back on. Shutting it down into power saving mode will not fix the issue. Hopefully this helps for yours!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Had tis happen a couple of times myself after i've paused a 4k movie.

I'm on a Samsung 4k TV & the console reset trick worked but i'd say there must be a general issue if it's affecting quite a few people.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps - Similar Threads - series color displaying

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  5. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  6. Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everytime I try to change the accent color of my series x it takes ages to load and after...: Hi, everytime I try to go to the settings to change my accent color it would just load for ages and and eventually show up an error that says "We can't show color options right now" what can I do...
  7. My Xbox series 1 is showing color spots during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series 1 is showing color spots during games: During playing Starfield pixels we’re going wild and crashing the system and now when I play other games color spots appear and sometimes stay on the screen 06236cad-a9f6-4396-a89e-7cc4217f9e20
  8. Xbox Series S colors on the screen looking weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S colors on the screen looking weird.: [img] I was moving stuff around my room and decided to unplug my Xbox series S, once I was done and plugged everything back in, the colors on my Xbox started to look really bright and and a little...
  9. Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games cracking, bright colors and growing black boxes: I bought a brand new Xbox Series X (Diablo IV edition) about two months ago. Everything was fine for about a month and a half, but then the picture began to become distorted. Three things began to...
  10. Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series s screen color black and white and green in some areas: Please help all I did was turned it on ande the color was like that and I tried everything. 1e04c07f-dd1f-4c8e-9b4e-28723942ab1b