Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music, can...

Discus and support Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music, can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music. Is there way to fix this d5e70618-c27c-45d0-9458-4fe917add5dd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RikuPylkkönen, Jan 21, 2023.

1. Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music, can...

Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music. Is there way to fix this

:)

RikuPylkkönen, Jan 21, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music, can it be fixed?

No, there is no way to do this, apps do not run under cloud gaming. Services that contain copyrighted material like this or Netflix do not run in the cloud, gaming or remote play. Whatever device you’re using for cloud gaming or remote play undoubtedly has Apple Music support for it. Just download the native app
  3. Alixandr Win User

Only 30 seconds of my own music?

Why is this? I can play my music in the default music player on the xbox, streaming it from my pc? It isnt really a cloud based service. Im not using the cloud in anyway, the music is just coming from my pc to the xbox via my home network, it doesnt use
    microsofts cloud at all. So theres no reason why you should be charging to just play my own music.
  4. Richard Medlicott Win User

Music I download from Store on WP8 doesn't show up in Collection on Win8

I have the same problem. The suggested fix in the link above is only if you have a problem indexing downloaded music.

Its working for me going surface to cloud to Lumia but not Lumia to cloud and therefore can't go cloud to surface. (Only music in cloud collection on music.Xbox.come is music I've added from surface, none from phone.

Did you find a solution?
  5. sebferry Win User

0xc1010090 Windows 8 tablet

For me, deactivating xbox music cloud worked.
  6. PegasusMikeGolf Win User

Why is the Xbox Music app re-downloading all my music?

Most of my music I have ripped in WMA format from my CDs.

With Music Pass Downloads and Xbox Music Cloud Turned off: My ripped music does not show any Icon to the right. Music that I had downloaded through Zune shows the sound icon that says streaming only.

Enabled Music Pass Downloads: No changes to above

Enabled Music Cloud: Some of my music is showing the cloud and says Matched here and in the cloud for streaming on other devices. Cloud with recycle/refresh arrows and says only available online.

So it appears that by going to settings and turning off Music Pass Downloads and Music Cloud for a few minutes and then turning them both back on it is trying to ID and match my ripped music to albums listed in the cloud instead of showing downloading 348,000
    songs it is only downloading about 1,200 which is about what I had for music pass content.
Thema:

Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music, can...

1. Xbox series x cloud gaming, apple music doesn't work on cloud gaming can't play music, can... - Similar Threads - series cloud gaming

2. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  3. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  4. Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: Continuously receive error code 0x80830003. Tried everything: Xbox Series X/Cloud Gaming: I continuously get error 0x80830003 when playing on the cloud. I have reset my console (keeping saves and games), reset my console a second time (deleting everything...
  5. Xbox series s not allowing cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s not allowing cloud gaming: I have the xbox ultimate pass and can play the cloud based games no problem on pc, and other devices, however.... I keep getting "Failed to start cloud gaming session, unable to communicate with...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming option no longer available on Xbox series X: Just replying this issue in another locked thread. For me the issue was a double NAT after implementing mesh wifi. To resolve I connected the Xbox to the original wifi network (the one my mesh...
  7. I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't...: Oh hi I can't access my cloud gaming on my Xbox series x because it keeps saying it doesn't support my region witch is the UK 8a526c96-b0e0-4ca3-abd1-38b31b9c4bc8
  8. Will Starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only?: Will starfield be installable on game pass ultimate on xbox series s or cloud gaming only d8d409de-3faa-4283-b7a1-ea837722d1fc
  9. How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only...: I have tried using a flash drive, and it does not work. If format on the 360 and copy the saved game the Series X don't read the drive as a "Game and App" external drive. I want to copy to Cloud,...
  10. Cloud gaming not available - Xbox S Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming not available - Xbox S Series: Hi, I have an S Series Xbox with an active Ultimate Game Pass subscription When I first purchased the device late last year I was able to access the cloud gaming. However for the past month or...