Xbox series X Cleaning.

Discus and support Xbox series X Cleaning. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a proper way to clean my Xbox Series X fan? The fan just looks Dirty when you look at it from the top. And if i decide to take apart my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by badassdevdog97, Jan 6, 2022.

  1. Xbox series X Cleaning.


    Is there a proper way to clean my Xbox Series X fan? The fan just looks Dirty when you look at it from the top. And if i decide to take apart my console to clean it will that void my warranty?

    :)
     
    badassdevdog97, Jan 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Daft Badger Win User

    Series x cleaning

    No.The second you open up any xbox console you void the warranty.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox series X Cleaning.

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Yes, taking it apart to clean voids your warranty. Here is Microsoft's recommended cleaning guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Why is my fan getting louder all of a sudden?

    To be fair, most consumer electronics have "void if opened" warranty stipulations...if you buy a PC or laptop and open it to clean, a lot of companies will void the warranty. For the Series X, you can clean it but only in so far as you are able from the outside
Thema:

Xbox series X Cleaning.

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X Cleaning. - Similar Threads - series Cleaning

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting: Hello I'm wandering if anyone can tell me or direct me where I can go for a service like deep cleaning where they can take my Xbox back and inside out where they can deep clean it and I still have...
  8. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  9. Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?: My Xbox series x will no longer install disks ,or read some disks. I was able to get one game to install, and load, but that’s it. Is there any way for me to fix this? I no longer have a warranty...
  10. How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart: Is there a way that I can clean my Xbox series x fan without taking it apart and having no risks of damaging the fan. abbf7e74-ebbc-43a9-9cc1-137926b08796

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Xbox series x cleaninh