Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

Discus and support Xbox series X cleaning/dusty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I’ve had my series x for around half a year and it has picked up a lot of dust due to my tv and Xbox being in a corner on the same desk next to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BEN THE PRO 16, Aug 11, 2021.

  1. Xbox series X cleaning/dusty


    Hey I’ve had my series x for around half a year and it has picked up a lot of dust due to my tv and Xbox being in a corner on the same desk next to eachother. The amount of dust is quite large and I’m worried this may cause my Xbox to overheat or start crashing as some apps and games lag slightly now. What ways am I able to clean it safely. Taking the back cover of would be the easiest way I would get every bit of dust out but I’m sure this voids the warranty. A micro fiber cloth can’t get it all and I’m told hoovers can break it due to static - what can I do ?
    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty [​IMG]

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty [​IMG]

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BEN THE PRO 16, Aug 11, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

  4. Juggalo MAN 181 Win User

    This has been going on for 4 weeks, Xbox live.

    try reseting you router and clean your xbox if it gets dusty hope it helps
  5. SoaringCandy678 Win User

    XBOX console won’t recognize wireless controllers

    try uninstally software and retry It used t happen to me and then it just worked one day for no reason. Make sure the x box s not dusty too helps. I keep having to clean mine lol
  6. Juggalo MAN 181 Win User

    This has been going on for 4 weeks, Xbox live.

    [quote user=""]

    try reseting you router and clean your xbox if it gets dusty hope it helps

    [/quote]:3
Thema:

Xbox series X cleaning/dusty

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X cleaning/dusty - Similar Threads - series cleaning dusty

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting

    in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting: Hello I'm wandering if anyone can tell me or direct me where I can go for a service like deep cleaning where they can take my Xbox back and inside out where they can deep clean it and I still have...
  8. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  9. Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you repair/clean a Xbox series x disc drive?: My Xbox series x will no longer install disks ,or read some disks. I was able to get one game to install, and load, but that’s it. Is there any way for me to fix this? I no longer have a warranty...
  10. How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I clean my fan of Xbox series x without taking it apart: Is there a way that I can clean my Xbox series x fan without taking it apart and having no risks of damaging the fan. abbf7e74-ebbc-43a9-9cc1-137926b08796

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. dusting series x