Xbox Series X Chime

Discus and support Xbox Series X Chime in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems a lot more quiet on mine than the x1. Not a big deal, just curious if others were the same. Just because if there's too much background noise... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R3DH3R0, Dec 2, 2020.

  1. R3DH3R0
    R3DH3R0 Guest

    Xbox Series X Chime


    It seems a lot more quiet on mine than the x1. Not a big deal, just curious if others were the same. Just because if there's too much background noise I can't tell if I've turned it on, as where my
    x1 I could.

    :)
     
    R3DH3R0, Dec 2, 2020
    #1
  2. PabloJimenez2 Win User

    Xbox series X

    Am I able to use a chime debit card to buy the series x?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    Why is my chime setting not there?

    It should be in settings/general/volume & audio/additional options & power chime is on the far right.

    Thats on a series x/s.
  4. Tismo74 Win User

    New Xbox Wireless Headset shuts down the xbox

    The exact same thing happened to me as well with the same console and headset. I press on my elite 2 to turn on series x then proceed to put on my wireless headset and push the green button. I hear a chime and boom Xbox shuts down. I hope we can get some more posts about this so Microsoft takes notice and investigate the issue.
  5. lachychef Win User

    Xbox green screen of death

    Hi it's happened once or twice this year but it seemed to sort itself out.

    I've tried soft reset by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. Then removing all cords for 10min. Then plugging back in and holding the eject and sync button for 29 seconds and while doing that I powered the xbox on and not releasing until I hear 2 chimes from xbox. I have tried this myriad of times and only get the green screen. This is on a series x
  6. CCN_HsK Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

    We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

    But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

    Will not Xbox Series X only
Thema:

Xbox Series X Chime

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Chime - Similar Threads - Series Chime

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my series x not make the chime noise when i turn it on and off?: Does anyone know how to fix this? 2966b0b0-38b5-4363-b5a6-9f5cd45a4763
  9. Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Volume on my Series X very low, except the power up chime: Hello, My Xbox Series X is connected to an audio receiver which is plugged into my projector, and everything worked fine until some days ago. I noticed that the power up chime sounded loud and...
  10. Xbox Series X chimes and lights up, then shuts off immediately

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X chimes and lights up, then shuts off immediately: If I try to turn it on it lights up and makes the noise but the system shuts off immediately after a half second of being on. I tried unplugging everything, moving to different outlets, etc but...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. R3DH3R0