Xbox series x captures missing/deleted.

Discus and support Xbox series x captures missing/deleted. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have just seen that my captures from the past few months are gone, I know they were there a few weeks ago because I watched a couple of them but now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kemikal_ed, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Xbox series x captures missing/deleted.

I have just seen that my captures from the past few months are gone, I know they were there a few weeks ago because I watched a couple of them but now they have disappeared and I'm only seeing captures from when I was using my Xbox one x. So basically all captures taken with my series x are gone, I'm on skip ahead preview, anyone else experienced this problem?

submitted by /u/kemikal_ed
    [link] [comments]

/u/kemikal_ed, Oct 22, 2021
  2. BenFenner Win User

Game captures are terrible.

Xbox series x. There is so much documentation about this issue, no-one has a solution (apart from streaming on twitch, saving the vod and then editing the video). Compared with my xbox one captures, taken well over a year ago, they are awful, choppy, stuttering messes. This is not a problem on my end, this is a problem with the xbox series x capture system. The fact captures are STILL terrible is a joke, given the series x was released over 18 months ago.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Can't Delete Captures on Series X

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please also try the steps below to sort out the issue.

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

If that step doesn't work, try the steps below.

1. Please go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings >> manual

2. Primary DNS: 208.67.222.222

3. Secondary DNS: 208.67.220.220

If it still doesn't work, I'm sorry, but as of the moment we have received multiple reports about the issue already and there is no official announcement posted yet on the Xbox website about this. We will need to wait until it has been fixed on their end.

I would also recommend providing feedback about it using the Report a problem app which you can download by doing the steps below.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Store.

Select Search, and then enter Xbox Report a Problem in the search box.

Choose the app from the search results, and then select Download.

Follow the instructions in the section “Report a new problem” to submit your problem report.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you record clips and take screenshots on an Xbox 360 console without a capture card?

Hi,

No sorry, it's not possible. Only the Xbox One and Series X|S can capture pictures and videos directly via the console.
  5. KyleHolt1 Win User

Is there something wrong with the long-form recording option in my Xbox One X? Unable to reliably record for longer periods.

I have a very, very fast Samsung ssd. It was 200 bucks i think last year for 1 tb. Same issue with xbox one x. I only capture in 4k hdr. Beyond that its pointless. So now, i don't capture. Xbox series x..... come on down!
  6. Fyre Insyde Win User

Problem with Xbox Series X Game Capture

I would like to have an answer to this as well. 1080p captures on the Series X appear to be capped at 1 minute now. Not only is this laughably low, to the point of uselessness, but this was never communicated to us. It looks like it was a stealth change that shipped with a console update about 3 months back. The PS5's capture settings are far and away superior to what we have on the Series X. Even the Xbox One allowed 2-min 1080p and 5-min 720p captures.

What's going on here?
Thema:

Xbox series x captures missing/deleted.

1. Xbox series x captures missing/deleted. - Similar Threads - series captures missing

2. Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X captures that are on Cloud: How does one view xbox Series X cloud captures on a PC if they were taken on an xbox instead of a PC. Since they are cloud saves it shouldnt matter since I can view them on the mobile app. I...
  3. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  4. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  5. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  6. Can't view xbox series x captures on pc xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't view xbox series x captures on pc xbox app: I want my console companion back, this new freaking app will not view captures from the xbox at all, on my pc the companion app had no issues doing this. Bring back my ability to download my clips...
  7. Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't you make captures on the xbox series X and use as desktop background on the...: A couple question: 1: Can't set as desktop background when your offline. 2: Captures only available to set as desktop background, when you capture something onto internal harddrive only and must...
  8. No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series s: No audio on game capture clips Xbox Series S and X c03ff23d-b824-457a-b420-9b4459e6ce09
  9. Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x: Okay so this was a long time ago(Christmas 2020) but i had gotten the Xbox series x and when I went to switch over to it all was fine until I went onto my Xbox one and ALL of my clips and captures...
  10. Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023): I am trying to record clips of Starfield with my voice commentary being recorded but it does not appear to work. The video is recording fine, the in-game audio is recording fine, but my voice is...