Xbox Series X - Can't Sync Game Data

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Can't Sync Game Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and have had quite a hard time setting it up. Initially, I couldn't log in, but now my console can't sync any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Plonku, Oct 20, 2022.

1. Plonku
    Plonku Guest

I recently purchased an Xbox Series X and have had quite a hard time setting it up. Initially, I couldn't log in, but now my console can't sync any of the game data. I can't play the games I want, because I'm scared to lose my progress from my previous Xbox. I have tried hard resetting my Xbox several times, restarted the Wi-Fi router, and I have no idea how to fix it. Has anyone had any problems similar to this and know a way to fix this issue?

:)

Plonku, Oct 20, 2022
  2. Keven ducharme Win User

Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"

same here. 2 times this week that i lost a couple of hours of play. on my pc all is ok is ok but when i sync data on my xbox serie X there is missing a few hours of play. i do log out on my xbox and log in then sync data when i open back the game and it still is not sync right
  3. Plonku Win User

Hi, and thanks for the reply. I've tested the connections and NAT type several times, and it's always open. I am unable to try using an ethernet cable as I currently don't have one. The issue seems to be getting worse as sometimes when I try to login, I get a message that says "We can't sign you in right now. Try again later."

I'm really not sure what to do now. I've tried all of the possible options (except for the ethernet cable), and I'm starting to think that it's the console that's the issue.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, actually are two situations, this is because the console has two network adapters, a wi-fi and another Ethernet, my suggestion is that try to do as many tests as possible before we can assume that it is something in the console.

If possible, try taking your console home to a friend or family member and testing the wi-fi connection and cable on another network to see if the same thing happens when trying to sync the data.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Plonku, this and even strange, have you tried connecting your console by network cable instead of Wi-Fi?

Cable connections are more stable and less subject to failure or interference.

Another thing that may be interfering would be your type of NAT, ideally it's open.

Test the NAT Xbox One

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Click Profile and system > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Under Current network status, the NAT Type field displays the current NAT type.
  6. Fay Fay Win User

Why is my Saved Games not Syncing Between Xbox Series X and Xbox PC

Kathy,

3. Try manually syncing your saved games by going to the "Manage Game & Add-ons" section of Starfield on both your Xbox Series X and PC. From there, select "Saved Data" and then "Sync Now."

all I can see is delete all and delete, or clear

are you sure this Sync now is available in xbox x??? or is just my xbox x dont have this function

thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X - Can't Sync Game Data - Similar Threads - Series Can't Sync

2. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  3. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  4. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  5. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  6. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....: XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac
  7. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  8. Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't configure series 2 controller on companion app: Everytime I try to configure it the app tells me to download the Xbox app which I have then it says to get identity provider which if I click the get button there no way to download it on the...
  9. Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect a Thrustmaster racing wheel with Xbox series S console: We've got an old Thrustmaster Ferrari Italia racing wheel with pedals and a new Xbox Series X console. Now we can't connect the wheel with Xbox. After connecting the wheel with the consoles USB,...
  10. Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet...