Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support

Discus and support Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks. From a bit of a search I can see this is a known issue. I've tried all the things I can do from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterWolfLowe, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support

My Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks. From a bit of a search I can see this is a known issue. I've tried all the things I can do from my end - a reinstall, reboot router, etc - and now everything tells me I should get in contact with Microsoft but all of the attempts to contact send me around in circles and defy any attempt to contact a person or put in a request for help.

I seriously feel like I'm getting stonewalled. Even when I finally managed to find one avenue to submit a request for contact I get told it didn't work and to try again later. It's absolutely aggravating! I'm hoping that I'll be able to submit a request (and a complaint) through here because I don't know what else to do!

:)

PeterWolfLowe, Apr 6, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support

Hi PeterWolfLowe! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Follow these steps to request the service:

Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de...

****If your device doesn't appear, add it

Select the device that you want repaired.

Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

My Series X can't detect any wireless networks ps5 it is

Hello BLADES, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

If you haven't done so already please try a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud. You should be able to start the reset process via the console Settings. Just make sure that you know the email/password for your account.

If you still have trouble after this though please try a wired Ethernet connection if possible. Otherwise a repair may be the only option. If you're unable to send it in to Xbox for repair then you may want to check your local gaming store to see if they offer a repair service.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

I can completely understand your frustration here. Unfortunately though, as this is an open forum we are unable to help beyond what I've already said. However, if you like, what you can do from here is log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat. Once you get to a fellow gamer ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate. They are official support so would be able to let you know if there is anything beyond what we can offer here.
  5. BLADES BURDEN13 Win User

No I will not pay out of pocket because of a defect , this is also a big issue there's multiple reddit forums with the same problem.

This is a hardware issue I am not paying for repair. Microsoft should have enough business savvy and class to rectify this issue.

I can pay shipping and handling if needed but I am not paying to get it repaired.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Double Nat with only a gateway

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community,

I can see that you are getting double NAT your series X. Since your network setup is ONT gateway, you need to contact your ISP for more help.

See: Double NAT detected in your network settings | Xbox Support

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X can't detect any wireless networks - unable to contact Microsoft for support - Similar Threads - Series can't detect

2. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  3. I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't activate low latency mode on my Xbox Series S: this setting is disabled for me, and I can't find anyone with the same problem as mine my monitor is an lg ultragear 144hz and i use an hdmi 2.1 cable ***moving this thread to en-us because the...
  4. XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Controller/Poor Support - Can't Resolve Issue: I purchased my XBOX Series X last summer. My controller is now experiencing drift on the right stick. Not only does my account show my 1-year warranty is expired, it shows that this warranty was...
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  6. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  7. I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't upload any of my game captures onto Onedrive from my Xbox series X: I've been trying to backup my game captures to one drive since they are starting to expire soon and I'm low on space anyway. The issue is when I try to upload any of them, a message comes up on my...
  8. Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox 360 games on series x: I need to fix my backwards compatible games I try to download my profile on the Xbox 360 dash board on my series x and everytime I try to download it says I can't connect to Xbox live I've tried...
  9. Why can't I download games on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I download games on xbox series x: So one day I turned my xbox on to see that two games are updating but they've both stopped and will not go past a certain percentage. So I cleared the que to start again only to find now that any...
  10. My Series X can't detect any wireless networks ps5 it is

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X can't detect any wireless networks ps5 it is: So after 40 minutes of this stuttering support lady trying to blame home router for why my xbox doesn't pick up any wifi connections on scanning . She finally concludes and so have I that it's...