XBOX SERIES X CANCELLED

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X CANCELLED in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered the xbox series x from the Microsoft store on 11/9 at midnight got the confirmation email only to have my order pending for 18 days then... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by COLDMEXICAN979, Nov 29, 2020.

  1. XBOX SERIES X CANCELLED


    I ordered the xbox series x from the Microsoft store on 11/9 at midnight got the confirmation email only to have my order pending for 18 days then cancelled in the morning of 11/28 please can i get some help to see what's going on , i know i have money
    in my account because i just checked it and also i bought skyrim and a sims 4 dlc that where charged right away

    :)
     
    COLDMEXICAN979, Nov 29, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy unavailable?

  3. Mex1ED Win User

    I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

    Help me please. I have the same problem. Have series x and bought xbox one version. I cant cancel it anymore
  4. فيصل المالÙ Win User

    payment issues

    Hi my friend Ifixed the issue by canceling the old subscription and renewing it.

    I’m using xbox x series.

    Thanks for your support brother.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    my son bought (pre ordered) the x box one s Harry Potter Legacy version but has since saved enough and wants to buy an x box series X .. will the Xbox one version work on the series X?

    Yes it will, it just won't look as good as the Series S/X version. If he hasn't been charged yet, he can also cancel the pre-order and purchase the Series S/X version instead.
  6. ChrisBannerman Win User

    Wwe 2k22 which platform?

    He has worked out how to cancel and purchased the series x/s version thanks for the help!
Thema:

XBOX SERIES X CANCELLED

Loading...
  1. XBOX SERIES X CANCELLED - Similar Threads - SERIES CANCELLED

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. I've cancel my xbox series x order on here just don't know if I'm getting refund of my...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I've cancel my xbox series x order on here just don't know if I'm getting refund of my...: I just wanna know if I'm getting refund or not from xbox series x order that canceled like 4 days ago I believe when I canceled it 94f17d7e-5f49-4b38-88ce-83d8754eb358