Xbox Series X can not go into Standby mode use controller!

Discus and support Xbox Series X can not go into Standby mode use controller! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I found that my XSX cannot enter standby mode with the controller,so it can not wake up from remote. I have set the power mode to "Standby",... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AX NOW, Feb 22, 2023.

  1. AX NOW
    AX NOW Guest

    Xbox Series X can not go into Standby mode use controller!


    Recently I found that my XSX cannot enter standby mode with the controller,so it can not wake up from remote.

    I have set the power mode to "Standby", and my network is fine

    when i use controll to power off the XSX, then i can see in the XBOX APP, the XSX status is "Console off"

    I have try to enable / disable the remote play and change the power mode. and restart the XSX

    and i found that xbox have update in the 02.19, and this problem has not happened before

    FINNALY,

    i find if i let the XSX power off automatic by timeout idle,the XSX status can be “Standby on” ,and can be wake up use XBOX APP

    or if i use controller power off the XSX, the status is "Console off",and it can not be wake up.

    so i think it maybe a firmware bug, maybe microsoft can fix it in the next version

    :)
     
    AX NOW, Feb 22, 2023
    #1
  2. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox Series X can not go into Standby mode use controller!

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Ax, thanks for the feedback and in cases like this you can provide feedback to Microsoft.

    Provide feedback to Team Xbox

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. HMMM TWINKIES Win User

    Xbox series x controller not turning off after system shut down

    figured it out. Xbox series X wont turn off your controller or respond to the controller once its on a off state if your console is in ENERGY SAVER mode. In order to be able to turn your xbox on with the controller you must be in STANDBY mode. Thats a stupid move by Microsoft to force you to keep wasting power in order to turn on you console with the controller.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Accidentally started remote play, how do I durn my xbox off?

    If the energy mode selected is Instant-on, it's normal to see the Standby on message

    My Series X is turned off as well. (And my energy mode is Instant on)

    So, you're good to go

    [​IMG]
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Series X - Controller doesnt turn console on

    Turning on the console using a controller will only work if the power mode is set to standby mode.

    Thank you.
  6. PhysEdFuel Win User

    Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

    Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.



    You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)



    I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
Thema:

Xbox Series X can not go into Standby mode use controller!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X can not go into Standby mode use controller! - Similar Threads - Series Standby mode

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Unplugging Xbox Series S when in Standby mode

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unplugging Xbox Series S when in Standby mode: Hello everyone, I have an Xbox Series S connected to power through a smart socket. When I finish playing, I usually put my Xbox in standby mode and then I turn the socket off. Using a smart...