XBOX Series X booting at 640 X 480 LG C2

Discus and support XBOX Series X booting at 640 X 480 LG C2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seems to be a common problem.. done some digging around on the internet and it would seem to be the older model Series X consoles causing the issues..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DemonSurfer777, Nov 27, 2022.

1. XBOX Series X booting at 640 X 480 LG C2

Seems to be a common problem.. done some digging around on the internet and it would seem to be the older model Series X consoles causing the issues.. my PS5 is perfectly fine as is everything else i plug into my TV.

I've tried all the so called "solutions".. but then again i shouldn't have to should i? it should just work the way it's supposed to.. i've had enough of rebooting my console 10 times or more to actually get the proper resolution everytime i want to use it...

Can i return it and get a replacement? Obviously it's clearly a fault..

Thanks

:)

DemonSurfer777, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DEMONSURFER777

Is this resolution problem happening only when you connect the console to this LG screen?
    Or if you didn’t try yet, please connect the console to a different TV / monitor and check if something similar happens

We need to cover first all the possibilities
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, if your console it’s on warranty you can try opening a repair / replacement order to see if you get a newer model

If the console it’s out of warranty you may need to keep waiting for now :(
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I completely understand your frustration
    I don’t have this specific LG TV, but I know what feels when is not possible to unlock the fully potential on both console + TV

May I know if you tried all the advice given in the subreddit post?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/j...
  5. DemonSurfer777 Win User

Thanks,i'm also in touch with LG.. honestly it's just so frustrating.. like i said considering it's the latest console out with the selling point it's 4K 120hz and supposedly the best gaming TV you can get...640X 480 just shouldn't be happening..i'm not exactly holding my breath..if they haven't found a fix in 2 years i doubt there will be one..the only "fix" that does actually seem to work is a recent manufacture date console..only the Series X does it.. nothing else..
  6. DemonSurfer777 Win User

Yeah i've tried everything but nothing is permanent or it'll work until next time you boot it up... honestly i've searched all over for solutions.. thanks though..does my guarantee cover it though? i mean technically it's faulty? plus Microsoft have known about it for 2 years..and neglected to mention it..it's not the TV is it? since everything else works perfectly..never had a single issue with my PS5 and it's more or less the same tech..
Thema:

1. XBOX Series X booting at 640 X 480 LG C2 - Similar Threads - Series booting 640

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox S series froze during play and not won't boot: During game play, the system froze and wouldn't turn off. I did a forced turning off and followed all the directions to reboot (including cleaning the unit of any dust). I only get the splash...
  4. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  5. My Xbox series s that is brand new has a red screen when I try to boot it up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series s that is brand new has a red screen when I try to boot it up: My Xbox series is brand new and I got it today it was working fine in the beginning but then after I got off playing Fortnite with my friends I wanted to play by myself and I turned my Xbox on and...
  6. Xbox always says "Connect to the Xbox Network on boot if on low power mode (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox always says "Connect to the Xbox Network on boot if on low power mode (Xbox Series X): If i use the Low power mode setting on my Series X, it never connects to the internet/xbox network when booting up. I usually have to hard reset, turn xbox on and off multiple times or just wait...
  7. XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X no signal at boot, powers off: Encountering an issue where I cant seem to get an HDMI signal no matter what I try. The console will only stay on about a minute or so before powering off. Console is located in well ventilated...
  8. Series X often hanging on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X often hanging on boot: My Series X has been hanging on the Xbox boot screen, a lot more often recently. It can happen when I start the console from my controller and also when powering up via the Xbox button the...
  9. Series X gets stuck on booting up logo

in XboX Insiders
    Series X gets stuck on booting up logo: I'm in the Omega ring so I get the most stable builds but this past week whenever I get home from work and attempt to boot up my console it just sits at the Xbox logo for startup. I am able to...
  10. Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X boot issue w/Samsung Q70A: Nothing has changed with this setup for over 6 months now and has been used almost daily. Recently my wife's Xbox has refused to wake from sleep. It has to be powered on with the front panel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg xbox 640 480