Xbox Series X bluray Error 02x91d7000a or Black Screen With Voice Only????

Discus and support Xbox Series X bluray Error 02x91d7000a or Black Screen With Voice Only???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I pop in the 4k blu-ray disc into the series X console the error 02x91d7000a occurs, tried deleting persistent cache from the bluray app,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HubertNowacki1, Feb 25, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X bluray Error 02x91d7000a or Black Screen With Voice Only????


    Whenever I pop in the 4k blu-ray disc into the series X console the error 02x91d7000a occurs, tried deleting persistent cache from the bluray app, changed the HDMI port, restarted the console, unplugged everything, reinstalled the bluray app alternate the MAC. It worked once and disk was playing, but since then it won't play. If it plays once in a while then it is all black and voice only.(so it is either the error or black screen). I am really sick and tired of repeating those things (and most of the time they don't work) in order to play a simply movie on a $499 new gen console it is quite frankly ridiculous. I tried playing Avengers: Infinity War, End Game in 4k or Xman in 1080 and nothing . My xbox one S was playing all of my blurays fine and now the same error pops up on the old console. Can't believe this problem persists 4 months after the launch. Is Microsoft working on the software update to address this problem? This should never happened. What is going on? Please Advise.

    Hubert

    :)
     
    HubertNowacki1, Feb 25, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    Xbox Series X bluray Error 02x91d7000a or Black Screen With Voice Only????

    Hello there @HubertNowacki1, I hope everything is going well!

    Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

    To resolve this problem, eject the disc and restart the Xbox One console:

    1. Eject the Blu-ray Disc from the console.
    2. From Xbox Home, with Blu-ray in the big application tile, move the focus to the Blu-ray tile, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Quit. If "Quit" is not available, the app is already closed.
    4. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    5. Select Profile & system > Power > Restart console > Restart.
    6. After the console restarts, reinsert the Blu-ray Disc.
    I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

    Kind Regards

    Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Lebonitus Win User

    Xbox Series X - Black screen while sound is still playing

    Same issue here bought a bluray disk was so excited to watch it on my Lg C1 using my Xbox series X! 20 minutes into the movie black screen with sound and nothing I do fixes it unless I disable the 24 hz mode which puts the colour down to 8 bit this is absolutely unacceptable why has this not been fixed yet?

    I purchased this console because it had a bluray player now I’m thinking of returning it!
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Just Dance support for Xbox series S

    Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

    Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

    Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

    Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

    They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. Tristen Blackwater Win User

    modern warfare 2 season 2

    I’m playing on Xbox one series X, and no error codes just dashboards to the Home Screen
  6. Luke941 Win User

    4K Blu-ray playback

    I do know about the gaming part. I was asking the question if the Xbox Series X could have the Dolby Vision added into the BluRay app so, that 4K BluRay movies can enjoy Dolby Vision as well.
Thema:

Xbox Series X bluray Error 02x91d7000a or Black Screen With Voice Only????

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X bluray Error 02x91d7000a or Black Screen With Voice Only???? - Similar Threads - Series bluray Error

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  9. How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?: How do I use the xbox series x bluray Player to play a movie offline? a6e82c1a-1327-4f1f-a99f-1d3018d9db3a
  10. Xbox Series X not outputting Dolby Atmos for 4k Blurays

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X not outputting Dolby Atmos for 4k Blurays: My receiver tells me the audio format that it is receiving from components. It says Dolby Atmos from my Xbox Series X when I play games and stream Netflix. However, when I put in a 4k Bluray and...