XBox series X bluray drive auto select resolution depending on disc
Discus and support XBox series X bluray drive auto select resolution depending on disc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi I'd like to know if there is a way for the onboard optical drive to change resolution depending on disc inserted instead of just using the XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by thelad73, Jan 3, 2023.
Thema:
XBox series X bluray drive auto select resolution depending on disc
Loading...
-
XBox series X bluray drive auto select resolution depending on disc - Similar Threads - series bluray drive
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing
in XboX InsidersXbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours... -
Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from... -
Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf -
How do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I use the xbox series x bluray player to play a movie offline?: How do I use the xbox series x bluray Player to play a movie offline? a6e82c1a-1327-4f1f-a99f-1d3018d9db3a -
Xbox Series X not outputting Dolby Atmos for 4k Blurays
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series X not outputting Dolby Atmos for 4k Blurays: My receiver tells me the audio format that it is receiving from components. It says Dolby Atmos from my Xbox Series X when I play games and stream Netflix. However, when I put in a 4k Bluray and...