XBOX SERIES X BLUERAY/DVD NOT LOADING

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X BLUERAY/DVD NOT LOADING in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Blueray/DVD won't load. Tried everything suggested on Microsoft, internet and everything else, no luck. Uninstalled/reinstalled app, still no luck. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrandpaFeeny, Mar 25, 2022.

  1. GrandpaFeeny
    GrandpaFeeny Guest

    XBOX SERIES X BLUERAY/DVD NOT LOADING


    Blueray/DVD won't load. Tried everything suggested on Microsoft, internet and everything else, no luck. Uninstalled/reinstalled app, still no luck. If I have to send unit back (still warrantied) will I lose my data on hard drive? What about my downloaded games?.

    :)
     
    GrandpaFeeny, Mar 25, 2022
    #1
  2. cirospm Win User

    Rare Replay not working with Series S

    Still not running. It says the same message, "The Xbox 360 title isn't installed. You can reinstall it (...)"

    I already reinstalled, and reinstalled again. Perfect Dark is not working, simply not working. Conker's Bad Fur Day is fine, PD Zero is fine, but the 1st PD, not fine. I bought it digitally on the Microsoft store and it's an Xbox Series S (not 360, One, Series X.. it's the full digital (no cd/dvd/blueray) brand new Series S. The system is up to date.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

    Weird problem with xbox one

    I would send the unit back to the store for replacement, blueray drives have 2 laser lenses one for blueray and one red laser for cd/dvd discs, could be the blueray one is out of alignment or another issue, also blueray discs are a smidging thicker than
    dvd discs. Definately send it for repair.
  4. Maverick UNSC Win User

    Xbox one DVD’s not playing properly

    my xbox one s played ok on dvd/blueray, until I got an update for blueray player app, now getting error message
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Xbox series S ?

    I think Xbox Lockheart will be the Series S XBOX with a little more power than the current XBOX One X (Scorpio). I think on the basis of Lockheart there will also be an XBOX Series C in the form of a cube (half height like the Series X) since the Blueray
    drive will be missing here.
  6. XeXDeadlyfox Win User

    Xbox 360 can’t read media

    Either xbox 360 cannot support the dvdXbox 360 cannot play blueray dvd's or their is something wrong in the dvd reader in the xbox.
Thema:

XBOX SERIES X BLUERAY/DVD NOT LOADING

Loading...
  1. XBOX SERIES X BLUERAY/DVD NOT LOADING - Similar Threads - SERIES BLUERAY DVD

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  4. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  10. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...