XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues.
Discus and support XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Middle button takes 2+ seconds to appear when doing anything (YouTube,netflix,games,crunchyroll) The video stutters (fps wise) , I also saw a brief... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobGardam, Jun 20, 2021.
Thema:
XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues.
Loading...
-
XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues. - Similar Threads - SERIES blue screen
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Fixed: Blue dragon sound problem (no music / no voice) - Xbox (series S)
in XBoX Games and AppsFixed: Blue dragon sound problem (no music / no voice) - Xbox (series S): Hello, Just wanted to share this fix for Blue Dragon on Xbox. It’s an older, lesser-known game, but still great. I had no music — no background music, no battle music, nothing — and couldn’t find... -
Xbox series x blue screen for a second when clicking on game on home screen after being on...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x blue screen for a second when clicking on game on home screen after being on...: I have this issue that occurs not every time I open a game from Home Screen but sometimes. I mostly noticed it when clicking off a game and opening marvel rivals the screen goes a bluish color... -
I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)
in XBoX on ConsolesI have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left... -
Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S
in XBoX Games and AppsBlue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S: Does anyone know how I can fix the Fortnite blue screen issue? It's been more than three days and it still appears when I start the game. I tried force quit, reinstalling the game, and everything... -
Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick
in XBoX on ConsolesCan you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...