XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues.

Discus and support XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Middle button takes 2+ seconds to appear when doing anything (YouTube,netflix,games,crunchyroll) The video stutters (fps wise) , I also saw a brief... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JacobGardam, Jun 20, 2021.

1. JacobGardam
    JacobGardam Guest

Middle button takes 2+ seconds to appear when doing anything (YouTube,netflix,games,crunchyroll)

The video stutters (fps wise) , I also saw a brief blue screen last night for around 1 second.

I keep my window open so my room is cold always so overheating shouldn't be an issue.

Is Microsoft aware of these issues ? I thought they fixed these issues after the 360

Also, I dont see an option to turn up the fan speed ? It's always silent, and honestly the noise wouldn't bother me. Is there a way that I can just have it on turbo to make everything run nice and cool?

:)

JacobGardam, Jun 20, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There ! According to the explanation you have provided, I believe your console will need reset in order to refresh the system. Therefore, you will only need to follow those simple troubleshooting steps that I will provide you with and your issue should be fixed.

Please click on the link below and follow those steps:

How to reset your Xbox console to factory defaults | Xbox Support

If this does not resolve your issue, please try to create a replacement order for your device on this link:

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support
  3. JacobGardam Win User

For everyone that has had slow performance on the Xbox I accidently found out a fix for it.

So I believe that xbox cashes and stores data in the ram or storage for quick turning on. It turns out that if you unplug the Xbox from the power cable it forces a slow started which fixes the issue. Im assuming it forces it to not use the quick startup which is obviously slowing it down. It also fixed the middle button lag. Now I can open the menu instantly even with a game playing without seconds of delay. Hopefully the Microsoft team can take useful information from this and improve it.
  4. Boom B00M Boom Win User

xbox one x stutter in 4k/1080p blu rays but not all

5. maxcourt Win User

Xbox Series X Stuttering and fps issues

no other issues with the console apart from whats already been mentioned
  6. Lucius_Dante Win User

Xbox Series X Stuttering and fps issues

Same problems exist with me as extreme stutter and there was no problem till last 1.5 month period everything is same and same games started to unplayable for example for me elden ring and sekiro

I think something is wrong with the update I hope we can revert back
Thema:

1. XBOX SERIES X - blue screen, Stuttering, fps issues. - Similar Threads - SERIES blue screen

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  5. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  6. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  7. XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X internet disconnection during any game: Hello. Recently I bought a new XBOX Series X. I downloaded some online and offline games. From the first day, internet connection disconnects randomly, while playing a game. I don't see the same...
  8. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  9. Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blue screen Bug in Fortnite on Xbox Series S: Does anyone know how I can fix the Fortnite blue screen issue? It's been more than three days and it still appears when I start the game. I tried force quit, reinstalling the game, and everything...
  10. Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you fix elite series 2 controller blue home button and unresponsive except for left stick: After connecting to a different Xbox for the first time and pressing the change profile button, the controllers home button turned dark blue and came unresponsive except for the left analog stick...