Xbox series X Big issues that need to be fixed
Discus and support Xbox series X Big issues that need to be fixed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; People have been getting a lot of issues with the series X and most of it were posted today so i gathered it and made it on one post for xbox to see... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FAWAZORIGINAL, Nov 10, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox series X Big issues that need to be fixed
Loading...
-
Xbox series X Big issues that need to be fixed - Similar Threads - series Big issues
-
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Is the series x just a big scam?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs the series x just a big scam?: My new Xbox series x can’t play any game for more than a few minutes. My kids played pal world a lot and it crashed a lot but I thought it was because it was an alpha. I purchased space marine 2... -
Xbox series s glitching screen when loading big games
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series s glitching screen when loading big games: Hi I just want to know my Xbox series s isn't loading up big games it goes on does different colours flickering then cuts out any suggestions what it maybe see photo see what I mean do you think... -
Xbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series s stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while: Xbox series s with external samsung 1tb ssd and 1tb storage expansion card seagate stuck at big xbox logo on boot for a while then when it does get the the menu it does not connect to the Internet... -
Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...
in XBoX on ConsolesHelp! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd -
Bought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.
in XBoX on ConsolesBought a brand new Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and have big issues.: Recently bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 Core-Controller and I've been experiencing some big issues with the a, b and y buttons. Before a click even registers I end up having to click these face... -
My xbox series x has a big gap in the back of it
in XBoX on ConsolesMy xbox series x has a big gap in the back of it: My xbox series x has a big gap on the bottom right of it and the hdmi is disconnecting constantly *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...