Xbox Series X - BC Related Query

Discus and support Xbox Series X - BC Related Query in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Just had a quick query regarding backwards compatible games and the XSX. I just got an XSX and I am installing all my BC games onto an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Burge117, Dec 23, 2022.

  1. Burge117
    Burge117 Guest

    Xbox Series X - BC Related Query


    Hello,

    Just had a quick query regarding backwards compatible games and the XSX.

    I just got an XSX and I am installing all my BC games onto an external hard drive to save space.

    Will the BC games receive any of the boost/improvement from being played on a XSX. Or for BC games to get the boost/improvement, do they need to be installed on the internal SSD?

    Hope that makes sense.

    Thanks all!

    :)
     
    Burge117, Dec 23, 2022
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    Xbox Series X - BC Related Query

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    Yes, backwards compatible games will receive some benefits when played on an Xbox Series XIS, regardless of whether they are installed on the internal SSD or an external hard drive. These benefits may include improved frame rates, shorter load times, and higher resolutions, depending on the specific game and the capabilities of the Xbox Series X.

    In general, games that are installed on the internal SSD will likely have faster load times and more consistent performance compared to games installed on an external hard drive, since the internal SSD has faster read and write speeds. However, games installed on an external hard drive will still be able to take advantage of the improved hardware and other features of the Xbox Series X.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox series X Warranty related query

    Thanks, have a nice weekend.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    Xbox series X Warranty related query

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello BhavyaSanghrajka, your warranty starts from the date of purchase on your invoice, what the system shows is the data that came from the factory because Microsoft does not know when the console will be sold.

    To update the warranty on the website you need to contact Xbox support via chat and request a warranty update on the system, they must ask you to send your invoice digitally to them and the time will be updated.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  5. BhavyaSanghrajka Win User

    Xbox series X Warranty related query

    Ohh ok ill do that right away. Thank you so much for your help Georges. Much Appreciated.
  6. BhavyaSanghrajka Win User

    Xbox series X Warranty related query

    You too buddy. Thanks again :)
Thema:

Xbox Series X - BC Related Query

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - BC Related Query - Similar Threads - Series Related Query

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Not able to enter account related options in xbox series x

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to enter account related options in xbox series x: Hi, I'm logged in to my console, but I'm not able to modify any account related settings like theme or payment & billing. It keeps asking me to sign in again, even though I'm already signed in....