xbox series x avalibility

Discus and support xbox series x avalibility in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; does anyone know a place where i can buy a series x and its the actual stock price (599$) and its in stock. a26eab73-7394-4050-bf4a-38e33e5c61e3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jack_5454, Dec 2, 2021.

  1. jack_5454
    jack_5454 Guest

    xbox series x avalibility


    does anyone know a place where i can buy a series x and its the actual stock price (599$) and its in stock.

    :)
     
    jack_5454, Dec 2, 2021
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    xbox series x avalibility

    Ya authorized retailera

    Not marketplace sellers

    If it is above then don't do it

    Only way to.get an console .is restock links.and they will go away in seconds

    Or be on the invite list with gold or paid wait lists like best buy
  3. ThomasDaniels7 Win User

    xbox series x avalibility

    Like so many other people this console is very difficult to purchase. I refuse to pay more than the list price and while my Xbox one is still working, I would certainly like to get the Series X. Wouldn't it be nice if Microsoft would just send you an e-mail? If you already have an account and only want to purchase one console, why not just sign up and let them know you want one. Shame on Microsoft.
  4. Robzi002 Win User

    xbox series x avalibility

    Speak with a Microsoft representative via chat support, tell them you are interested in a Series X and they'll help you with updates with emails of restock via Microsoft Store, you will pay the MSRP. Got availability that way in less than 2 weeks and the estimated date of delivery is Jan 4 2022.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.

    we have no information on stock levels or distribution, you should contact your local retailers to ask you when they expect inventory, as they will have far better and work current information

    No one at Support has any of this information as well, no one in a public facing position does

    There's a great deal supply chain issues and upheaval currently, which definitely isn't helping
  6. RaelLighthouse Keepe Win User

    Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.

    Retailers told me to contact Microsoft...
Thema:

xbox series x avalibility

Loading...
  1. xbox series x avalibility - Similar Threads - series avalibility

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X avalibility in Europe.: Can you clearly state if xbox series x with drive will be in future avalible in Poland. German amazo offers it now with shipment in april\may. Does it mean that new supply in Europe is expected...