Xbox Series X automatically turns off when I load any game.

Discus and support Xbox Series X automatically turns off when I load any game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having this problem? Ive tried everything to fix it but nothing works. 8cd2afa8-f6f3-4d2e-897c-e9842fea57f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex121vg, Aug 29, 2021.

1. Alex121vg
    Alex121vg Guest

Is anyone else having this problem? Ive tried everything to fix it but nothing works.

:)

Alex121vg, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Alex121vg Win User

I've only had it for a couple of months. I guess I was just unlucky and received a faulty one. Thank you for your time.
  3. ImAice Win User

It's really not normal and I suggest to request for a service while it's still under warranty.
  4. ImAice Win User

No worries, everything will be fine. I totally understand that you are having issues with the console. No worries, I have here the link to request a service for your console, make sure to register it first:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Once registered, click show details then Start a service online.

I'm hoping for the best.
  5. ImAice Win User

I can't really guarantee anything but everything is fine with my console though. Have you tried doing a factory reset? Are you also part of the Xbox insider?
  6. Alex121vg Win User

Hey Pam. No I do not have an external hard drive. I've tried doing that though. I also reset my xbox, made sure its connected directly to the power outlet, and many other things. Many people are having the same problem. Do you know if any update will be releasing soon to fix this problem?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X automatically turns off when I load any game. - Similar Threads - Series automatically turns

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  4. Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device: I have recently customised a controller for my son and from what I can tell this issue is limited to that controller only. When attempting to type a message or redeem a code predictive texts are...
  5. Why doesn't my Series X automatically update games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't my Series X automatically update games?: I've had this problem for years, since I got the console. I have tried pretty much everything. I have the standby on, I keep storage one, I have "keep games and console up to date" ticked. I also...
  6. Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X and Series S both losing WiFi connection - Automatic IP's changing: I have a series X (living room) and Series S (kids room) which were both connected successfully to my WiFi with Automatic IP/DNS for 18+ months with no issue. Recently, both disconnected at the...
  7. Xbox series s unregistered automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unregistered automatically: I had recently sent my Xbox series s for servicing cause there was some kind of hardware issue. I got an email today saying that my Xbox is getting prepped to be shipped back to me. I went to...
  8. Does the Series X console automatically upscale 1080p movie discs to 4k?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Series X console automatically upscale 1080p movie discs to 4k?: I am playing a 1080p Blu-ray movie on my Series X console and I thought it would upscale to 4k, but it is still showing as playing in 1080p. Will the Series X upscale 1080p to 4k?...
  9. My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X headset automatically turns on my console. Does anyone know how I can...: Sometimes I just need to use them on my PC via Bluetooth, but when I turn them on, the Xbox also turns on. I have searched many websites trying to find an answer to solve this problem, but I...
  10. Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X Automatically Shut Down when I quit a game?: I recently bought dead island 2 for xbox series x. When the game is being played everything works fine there's no issues. But as soon as I go on the Home screen and select quit game within a few...