Xbox series x audio bugged?

Discus and support Xbox series x audio bugged? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just updated my Xbox tonight and audio settings are broken, just recently got a new lg tv and purchased a new sound bar, the soundbar has Dolby Atmos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmtrakAcela75, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Xbox series x audio bugged?

Just updated my Xbox tonight and audio settings are broken, just recently got a new lg tv and purchased a new sound bar, the soundbar has Dolby Atmos and DTS x after the newest update dts x and DTS surround doesn't show up and Dolby Atmos sounds more like stero, I have tried allowing passthrough but it seems to continue with the issue only showing 5.1 for my 5.1 system as an new option. I don't know what Xbox changed but it seems like it broke surround sound on my setup, I hope there a fix soon

:)

AmtrakAcela75, Nov 18, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Press and hold the Xbox power button until it turns off, remove the power and HDMI cable from the console for 1 minute, then turn it back on and see if that resolves the issue.

If the problem still persists, reset the console to factory defaults while keeping games and apps.
    You won't miss anything but you will need to login to your accounts again, email and password is required.

Select Profile & System > Settings > System > Console Information.
    Select Reset Console.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Xbox series x audio bug

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Jagwnn, are you part of the Insider? If you do, please remove the console from the program please

If not, go through this process and let me know if it helped

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Series X Audio bug?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Damian

Just to confirm, did you tried testing with a different headset? Can be a bug with your specific headset. So, worth cover this possibility

This can be a bit dumb, but may I know if Mono Audio is enabled?

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/a...

And, how did you reset the console?

You selected Keeping games and apps or delete everything?

I was checking if maybe this is a known issue, but I didn't see something similar:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  6. jgbvfgbgvgybuhbgv Win User

GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

i think the bug could be caused by a bad usb extracion from the pc, when you insert in the xbox in these conditions it could cause a bug

i use the original hdmi of the xbox but i dont know if is the hdmi of my xbox one or my xbox series

i record using a xbox series **** & audio
Thema:

1. Xbox series x audio bugged? - Similar Threads - series audio bugged

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  3. make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x: make usb audio headphones work on xbox series x 0c98e371-89d0-42b3-b2b3-9f0c23f85598
  4. Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Reversed surround audio - Front coming from rears: Hey folks, My xbox series x 7.1 uncompressed audio constantly flips, front to back. Details: - Frequently when powering the xbox up from standby and/or returning to a game from another app my...
  5. Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio not picking up on captures through xbox series s: so when i save a clip on my xbox i can hear game audio but not game chat? how do i fix it? submitted by /u/Mindless-Wrangler644 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  7. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  8. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  9. uncompressed audio on Xbox Series X suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    uncompressed audio on Xbox Series X suddenly stopped working: I have an Xbox Series X connected to a Yamaha receiver via HDMI. For months, it's worked perfectly with 7.1 uncompressed audio. Today, I suddenly had no sound. The receiver shows that it is...
  10. Xbox series X livestream audio bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X livestream audio bug: So I’ve recently begun trying to stream from my Xbox series X with a RIG 700HX headset. The picture is crystal clear with no lag, but my audio is laggy and makes a weird crackling noise. This only...