Xbox Series X attention devs. Years of neglect.

Discus and support Xbox Series X attention devs. Years of neglect. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Come on devs, you're never gonna read any of the feedback in your requests thread, and this console's lifecycle is being fast tracked to an end. You've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wibbigail, Jul 11, 2025.

  1. /u/Wibbigail
    /u/Wibbigail Guest

    Xbox Series X attention devs. Years of neglect.


    Come on devs, you're never gonna read any of the feedback in your requests thread, and this console's lifecycle is being fast tracked to an end. You've got to fix the web browser before it's too late. Couldn't you just load all of the ID strings and licenses from the Mobile/Tablet version so that the browser can work properly? You can't even play games at Play Free Online Games | Games from MSN with the Microsoft browser on a console as powerful as this. It keeps crashing There should be no memory problems if this console has access to virtual memory. Is there a reason why you've made the console Edge browser so weak specifically? The games work on Tablets. All I am asking is for you to fix the browser so that you can watch videos and play the Microsoft games like you can on the Mobile/Tablet/PC Edge browsers.

    Since the console is plugged into people's TV it makes it very convenient to be able to use the browser. No one is acting on my console reports. Am I blacklisted from reporting through the app so much? I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, too. This console will be completely forgotten soon.

    submitted by /u/Wibbigail
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Wibbigail, Jul 11, 2025
    #1
  2. truchamp Win User

    My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!

    I bought an Xbox Series S as a dedicated Dev box and emulator. All my games are on the SSD. Since the patch, I can't play anything. I check every day for an update but there is none. It's frustrating. It negates the whole reason I bought a series S. I play my Series X for my retail games. There have been other patches on my series X and XB1 but none for Series S. Haven't seen any talk about this issue anywhere except this thread. I wonder how much attention this is really getting.
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    If you don't like the Kinect, then don't buy an X1...

    If MS release a Kinect-less bundle, us Kinect owners will be neglected by game Devs. Unfortunate/
  4. carseclass Win User

    Will the Xbox Series X be available in November?

    I would wait next year to get xbox series x I waiting for year to get xbox series x
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

    Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.

    Hello Dude Im 1337,

    Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

    Which console are you trying to activate dev mode on? Are you using a console from Xbox One family or the Xbox Series X|S?

    If you're using an Xbox One, you have to perform this through the "Dev Mode Activation" app
    If you're using an Xbox Series X|S, you have to perform this through the "Xbox Dev Mode" app
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Anymore news’s for XBOX ONE

    Not going to happen.The Xbox One is an old console now & more & more devs are just releasing games for the Series X/S & not bothering with the Xbox One anymore.

    If you want to play the newer games then you'll need a Series X/S at some point.
Thema:

Xbox Series X attention devs. Years of neglect.

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X attention devs. Years of neglect. - Similar Threads - Series attention devs

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...