Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW

Discus and support Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Possible Issue) too It keeps giving me a message that it shut down due to insufficient ventilation, but the Series X is on a table by itself with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xJustCait, Oct 11, 2021.

1. /u/xJustCait
    /u/xJustCait Guest

(Possible Issue) too

It keeps giving me a message that it shut down due to insufficient ventilation, but the Series X is on a table by itself with plenty of room for ventilation, any tips?

submitted by /u/xJustCait
    [link] [comments]

/u/xJustCait, Oct 11, 2021
  2. JACKKAV Win User

Who has bought the game, he has to sign in

What is the game in question?

Are you sure you purchased it via the account your signed in with ?

Have you downloaded the correct version for the game you bought?

For eg CoD BO : cold war has 2 versions: an xbox one and a xbox series x version.

But it is possible to play the xbox one version on the series x via backward compatibility.
  3. Lukeo-498A15FA-A54D- Win User

Xbox series s

Mine keeps shutting down affer a few minutes of playing Warzone. I now have a Series X which does the exact same thing though, so could be a software issue?
  4. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  5. ngocphi Win User

Is this weird

Keep in mind the xbox one versions aren't available till april 7th

That's why you are getting the not playable for deluxe or series consoles ones

And bo xbox one s or x is not a series console
  6. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X(ASA Insider) keeps shutting down when playing CoD BO CW - Similar Threads - Series ASA Insider

2. Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s showing invalid firnwtbon lg tv - is there a fix?: My xbox series s used to work on my lg tv but ive been away and have reconnected it and now get an invalid format message on my tv - is there a fix fir this? Any help greatly appreciated...
  3. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  4. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  5. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  6. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  7. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  10. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...