Xbox Series X Artifact issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X Artifact issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today i logged into BFV twice and the first time i got a white and black mess screen for about half a second. Then i was in the main menu the screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoannaGomes, May 12, 2021.

  1. JoannaGomes
    JoannaGomes Guest

    Xbox Series X Artifact issue


    Today i logged into BFV twice and the first time i got a white and black mess screen for about half a second. Then i was in the main menu the screen was going crazy glitches every where. I just picked up my Series X and already having issues. Can anyone help

    :)
     
    JoannaGomes, May 12, 2021
    #1
  2. JoannaGomes Win User

    Xbox Series X Artifact issue

    If you encounter the problem with Battlefield V only, I would recommend trying to power cycle your Series X.

    I would also suggest you delete the local save for it, as its files might be corrupted, please see Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support for further workarounds.
    It happend again but at dashboard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyJjBWASJ7c

    I unplugged the hdmi cable and plugged it in to HDMI port 2 and this stopped. Is it possible the hdmi port it no good ?
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Xbox Series X Artifact issue

    If you encounter the problem with Battlefield V only, I would recommend trying to power cycle your Series X.

    I would also suggest you delete the local save for it, as its files might be corrupted, please see Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support for further workarounds.
  4. sixtyfpsGaming Win User

    Xbox Series X Artifact issue

    If you encounter the problem with Battlefield V only, I would recommend trying to power cycle your Series X.

    I would also suggest you delete the local save for it, as its files might be corrupted, please see Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support for further workarounds.
    I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. To my knowledge I don’t think this type of issue has happened with other games. The I’m fortunate thing is I haven’t run across anyone complaining of BF5 issues.

    I’m also on a lg cx
  5. Tyrellbanks Win User

    Xbox Series X Artifact issue

    If you encounter the problem with Battlefield V only, I would recommend trying to power cycle your Series X.

    I would also suggest you delete the local save for it, as its files might be corrupted, please see Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support for further workarounds.
    It happend again but at dashboard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyJjBWASJ7c

    I unplugged the hdmi cable and plugged it in to HDMI port 2 and this stopped. Is it possible the hdmi port it no good ?
  6. iTsFx Win User

    Sky bug in xbox series x

    Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Advisor, and I'll do my best to help you.

    Based on your description and the images you provided, it seems that you are experiencing graphical artifacts in the sky when playing certain games on your Xbox Series X console. This issue may be related to the game itself or to the console's hardware or software.

    One possibility is that the issue is related to the game's graphics rendering. It is possible that the game's engine is not optimized for the Xbox Series X, or that there is a bug in the game's code that is causing these artifacts. You may want to check if the games have any available updates, as these may include bug fixes that address this issue.

    Another possibility is that the issue is related to the Xbox Series X console itself. It could be a hardware issue or a software issue. If the issue only occurs with certain games and not others, this may suggest that it is not a hardware issue. You may want to try resetting your console or clearing the cache to see if this resolves the issue.

    It is also possible that the issue is related to the graphics card in the Xbox Series X. The Xbox Series X uses an AMD graphics card, so it is possible that there is a compatibility issue between the game and the graphics card. This may be more likely if you are not experiencing the issue on your PC with an NVIDIA graphics card.

    If you continue to experience this issue, you may want to contact Xbox support or the game's developer for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific advice or troubleshoot the issue further.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Artifact issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Artifact issue - Similar Threads - Series Artifact issue

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. My Xbox Series S 1Tb have Graphic artifact and force issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series S 1Tb have Graphic artifact and force issue: Hello My Xbox Series S 1Tb have Graphic artifact and force issue, I think problem is GPU can help me how to fix it. c45addc7-84f1-4722-81a9-2cc044b81be1
  7. Xbox series s graphic artifacts

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s graphic artifacts: My buddies Xbox series s seems to be having graphical artifacts appearing mid game. Sometimes in the for of white glare spots others in the form of random objects. [img]...
  8. Xbox Series X black triangular artifacts everywhere...but not on home screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X black triangular artifacts everywhere...but not on home screen: Hey everyone! The other day while playing Starfield I started seeing black flashing triangular artifacts flashing all over the screen...but not while on the home screen. Very strange Every single...
  9. Series X UI artifacting and flickering

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X UI artifacting and flickering: Just set up my new series X but the UI is heavily flickering and icons are pixelated beyond recognition. Have tried different HDMI cables and have reset to factory defaults but it hasn't helped....
  10. Artifact Xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Artifact Xbox series s: Dear, I have problems with my xbox series s. Hellblade Senuas Sacrifice game has artifact issues. sparkles, pixelated squares and white squares appear. It's the only game I've played that has this...