: Xbox Series X and Yamaha Receiver

Discus and support : Xbox Series X and Yamaha Receiver in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Series X and Yamaha Receiver Hi All, I have an issue with the CEC functionality of the Xbox Series X. Its able to turn my Samsung TV on and off... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DarkmanDrew252, Nov 25, 2020.

  1. : Xbox Series X and Yamaha Receiver


    : Xbox Series X and Yamaha Receiver
    Hi All,

    I have an issue with the CEC functionality of the Xbox Series X. Its able to turn my Samsung TV on and off just fine, but it is only able to turn OFF my Yamaha RXV-683 reviever and not ON.

    Wouldn't you think if it could communicate with the reciever to turn it off, it would have the ability to turn it on?

    :)
     
    DarkmanDrew252, Nov 25, 2020
    #1
  2. mar007Br Win User

    Dolby Atmos delay on Xbox Series X

    same problem here with the xbox one x connected directly to the receiver yamaha RX-V585
  3. The_Rebel_Dons Win User

    Netflix Not Outputting Dolby Atmos On Xbox One

    I have the same problem on Xbox X and XBox One. I’m using the Denon AVR-X 2700H 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the XBox X, and the Yamaha RXV-6A 7.2 channel Dolby Atmos receiver with the Xbox One. Both receivers were working normally outputting Atmos on Netflix until November 2022. Disney+ and Amazon Prime play Atmos content on both devices without issue, hence indicating that the problem is not with the 4K TV and 4K projector, nor receivers.
  4. Anonymous340 Win User

    3D not working for Halo CE

    I'm having the same issue.

    Samsung 46-inch 3D HDTV 7000 series.

    Connecting Xbox via HDMI to a Yamaha receiver.

    Same connection for my cable provider and my 3d blu-ray player. Everything works in 3D except Halo. :(
  5. Internet Expert Win User

    XBox One S wont recognize UHD capability

    I was looking through the online manuals for both your Yamaha receiver and your Samsung TV, and I think I found the problem.

    Your Yamaha RX-V575 does not support 4K@60Hz, according to the HDMI specs in
    this page of the RX-V575 manual
    . It is only compatible with 4K@24/25/30Hz, which seems to be why the Xbox is not properly displaying 4K while connected
    to the Yamaha receiver.

    I suggest you plug the Xbox directly into the TV's HDMI port, and use an optical cable from the Xbox to the Yamaha receiver if you have a sound system set up.
  6. Pinbot Fembot 1 Win User

    Picture & sound not showing when HDMI plugged into Yamaha Reciever

    Hi, I have a yamaha receiver, and I have both HDMI and optical out going to the receiver from the Xbox.

    .

    A lot of receivers don't the the ability to get surround sound just from HDMI. I'd recommend trying an optical cable as well as the HDMI.

    .

    Also, if it helps, my Xbox and DTV are on the same amp channel via the Yamaha receiver.

    .

    I hope combining HDMI and optical works :) Let us know.
Thema:

: Xbox Series X and Yamaha Receiver

Loading...
  1. : Xbox Series X and Yamaha Receiver - Similar Threads - Series Yamaha Receiver

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...