Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing

Discus and support Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, When i turn on either of these two controllers the light will show the controllers as connected but non of the buttons work if you hold the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidanthony5, Dec 28, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing


    hello,

    When i turn on either of these two controllers the light will show the controllers as connected but non of the buttons work if you hold the home buttons down for a minute the controllers will shutdown. Doing resets used to work now it doesn't. I have also tried new batteries no batteries with just the usb but all to no avail i am super upset as these controllers got like this as soon as the warranty lapsed. Not sure what to do other then buy more controllers but i would sell my series x first before buying an other product that's going to just die with its warranty.is there a fix for this issue?

    :)
     
    davidanthony5, Dec 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

    - Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

    - Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

    - Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.

    If that doesn't help, I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

    - Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    - Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    - Select Reset console.

    - Choose Keep Games and Apps

    Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.

    If that doesn't help, then see a well detailed guide on how to troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Controller here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    If that doesn't help with the issue, you will need to send the device to Microsoft for a service repair/replacement. You can see how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

    If the controller is still under warranty, the repair/replacement is free. If the warranty has expired, it will cost you a fee depending on the type of controller you own. You can check out Microsoft's out of warranty service cost here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Axzo Win User

    Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't recognize inputs in-game

  4. DanielSchnell2 Win User

    Battlefield 2042 hard crashing series X

    The game is actually freezing and crashing hard, and that since the last patch.....it really annoys me, NO

    it's pissing me really off.



    I can't play normal on a Xbox Series X without a crash or a freezing Game. Playing with Xbox Series X controller, 4K HDR 60FPS , cross play enabled (without crossplay the Xbox found no Matches )



    The Game crashes 10 min into play, either when in a match or in menu.

    I have conducted following troubleshooting steps: Reset the game, reinstalled the game, reset the console completly, reset the console, removed everything and nstalled BF2042 again....



    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Xbox-Series-X-BF2042-Crash-Persists/td-p/11024163/page/10
  5. Don8591 Win User

    Xbox chat pad

    I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
  6. Michael Paillé Win User

    Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

    My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
Thema:

Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x and xbonex controllers freezing - Similar Threads - series xbonex controllers

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...