Xbox series X and sales to existing customers under account store
Discus and support Xbox series X and sales to existing customers under account store in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well it is frustrating. I’ve been paying Microsoft since 360 but it’s painfully clear they are following the Verizon business model of screwing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesWhiteMe, Jul 4, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox series X and sales to existing customers under account store
Loading...
-
Xbox series X and sales to existing customers under account store - Similar Threads - series sales existing
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...
in XBoX Games and AppsDoes the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...: I Been wanting to buy the call of duty world at war map pack bundle for some time and it cost $25 and cant find it cheaper anywhere else so im wondering is the price firm or does a old dlc go on... -
Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...: Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series X/S Microsoft Store? 1ff188ac-4123-41c5-a7cc-348229758ca8