Xbox series x and s Pilot program

Discus and support Xbox series x and s Pilot program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know when we can sign up for the pilot program again to purchase a series x or s? submitted by /u/Keylathein [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Keylathein, Aug 6, 2021.

  1. Xbox series x and s Pilot program


    Does anyone know when we can sign up for the pilot program again to purchase a series x or s?

    submitted by /u/Keylathein
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Keylathein, Aug 6, 2021
    #1
  2. wi7bit Win User

    Any news on Xbox Series X being released?

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    James Cameron’s Avatar backwards compatibility

    At the moment the Xbox backward compatible program is currently on hold, due to the team working on the Xbox Series S/X. There has been no news on if or when the program will resume.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Prince of Persia series

    At the moment the Xbox backward compatible program is currently on hold, due to the team working on the Xbox Series S/X. There has been no news on if or when the program will resume.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Backwards Compatibility

    I'm not sure what you mean by being 'left out'? The BC program for original Xbox and 360 games has been suspended. Other than 'FPS boost for Xbox One games on Series X|S, there are no additional BC games for Series X|S consoles.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Xbox Series X Dissapointment

    Did you sign up for the Console Purchase Pilot through the Xbox Insider Hub like the article that you linked says to?

    "If you’re interested in potentially buying an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you’ll need to hop into the Xbox Insider Hub and sign up for the Console Purchase Pilot through there. Good news if you signed up last time and weren’t selected: Microsoft says that you’ve already opted into this round and won’t need to do anything for the chance to be selected again."
Thema:

Xbox series x and s Pilot program

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x and s Pilot program - Similar Threads - series Pilot program

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...