Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

Discus and support Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been able to successfully use the PDP Media Remote with my Xbox Series X since the start of Aug 2021. All the buttons responded as expected.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASSASSINxKENNY, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive


    I have been able to successfully use the PDP Media Remote with my Xbox Series X since the start of Aug 2021. All the buttons responded as expected. Until a few days ago when only the "Xbox" or Home/Power button stopped responding with the Series X. I have replaced the batteries and fully power cycled my device but the issue remains.

    I have a One X that is in a different room that the PDP remote works fine with and all buttons are responsive but only on the Series X is the Home/Power button not responsive.

    My Series X is also enrolled in " Xbox Update Preview Alpha". Currently running Version: xb_flt_2109co.210820-1630

    :)
     
    ASSASSINxKENNY, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. ASSASSINxKENNY Win User

    Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

    Confirmed my issue has resolved since updating to Version: xb_flt_2109co.210826-2330.
  3. OliverAbbott Win User

    Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

    Having the same problem. Both the original Microsoft Xbox Media Remote and the new PDP remote. The xbox buttons will turn the console on, but are otherwise unresponsive.
  4. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

    I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

    How are you?
    Clean your console's MAC
    Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

    If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

    Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.
    In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

    To reset the console>
    Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

    ***Do not reset your console without having your email and password.***
  5. SammyVS Win User

    Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

    Got it, mate. I checked the update notes and it's a known issue, they're investigating and working on a solution.
  6. ASSASSINxKENNY Win User

    Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

    Hello and thank you for the response.

    Following the step provided I did not have this exact "Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear." But I did have Network Settings> Advanced Settings> Alternate MAC address> MAC Address and Clear.

    After completing the above the issue is still present.

    I then completed the Console reset and this also did not resolve the issue.

    I just want to make sure it's understood the issue being reported is with the PDP remote itself, see the below image for reference.


    [​IMG]
Thema:

Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X and PDP Media Remote Power/Home button not responsive - Similar Threads - Series PDP Media

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X - PDP Media Remote Volume Control: Hello, I recently upgraded from the Xbox One X to the Series X earlier this month. In the same time, I have decided to cut the cord on cable and only go with streaming services. The Series X will...