Xbox Series X and One X duplicates under Device Management

Discus and support Xbox Series X and One X duplicates under Device Management in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Microsoft account is displaying duplicate devices for both my Series X and One X. The biggest problem is the Series X without my serial number is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HulksInvinciblePants, Dec 1, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X and One X duplicates under Device Management


    My Microsoft account is displaying duplicate devices for both my Series X and One X. The biggest problem is the Series X without my serial number is somehow set as my Home Xbox.

    submitted by /u/HulksInvinciblePants
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/HulksInvinciblePants, Dec 1, 2020
    #1
  2. Sdw Black Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy not compatible.

    I have a Xbox series X and Xbox one. And when I try to purchase the deluxe edition on the series X I also get the red exclamation "not playable on this device" which is weird. However I do see that under the more info option of the game details it states. " Installation install on your home Xbox one console plus have access when you're connected to your Microsoft account" not sure if it's related but my Xbox series X is sharing home profiles with my Xbox one hecne the series X is set as the home for the Xbox one and vice versa. Were you able to download it and play ?.
  3. RyanPurdy Win User

    Downloading

    I was under the understanding that when you download an Xbox series x game it has different code, so it wouldn't be possible on xbox one x. Which would also be the same for the hard drive. The xbox series x game is apparently different than the same game
    for the series x.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

    Hi,

    The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

    Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

    Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

    Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox one s Compatible

    No the series s

    With xbox one devices there is no compatibility of s or x or og

    It's just xbox one

    With one x gets HD upgrades when available
  6. Don B1 Win User

    When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

    I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

    When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

    I have Xbox one x.

    But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
Thema:

Xbox Series X and One X duplicates under Device Management

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X and One X duplicates under Device Management - Similar Threads - Series duplicates under

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...