Xbox Series X and Mobile App
Discus and support Xbox Series X and Mobile App in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I'm getting stuck with my Xbox Mobile app, it says when I try to connect for remote downloading or playing the following: "Turn on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Atarius554, Feb 18, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Series X and Mobile App
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X and Mobile App - Similar Threads - Series Mobile App
-
Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing
in XboX InsidersXbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the... -
Xbox Series X Discord crashing..
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by... -
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
I'm trying to connect my Series X to my mobile Hotspot but for some reason it cannot find...
in XBoX on ConsolesI'm trying to connect my Series X to my mobile Hotspot but for some reason it cannot find...: I'm trying to connect my Series X to my mobile Hotspot but for some reason it cannot find it. How do I resolve this? 18d786e2-a7d4-47e1-81ff-a2383c1ea283 -
When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...
in XBoX on WindowsWhen I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf -
Xbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue)
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X can't connect to mobile broadband (Static IP issue): Hi, would appreciate any help on this as I'm close to banging my head against the wall. I have an Xbox Series X and received Three 5G hub at the start of the month, worked fine with an ethernet... -
My XBOX Series S will not connect to my home wi-fi, but will connect to my phones mobile...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy XBOX Series S will not connect to my home wi-fi, but will connect to my phones mobile...: Hello! My xbox has had a problem for a few months off and on regarding connectivity. Randomly, it wont connect to my home Wi-Fi on startup and will not connect to it, no matter restarting the xbox... -
I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc
in XBoX Games and AppsI can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just... -
Why won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy won't my Xbox Series S connect to my laptop's mobile hotspot?: Hello, I've tried to restart my Xbox multiple times and connect to it multiple times, but it will not connect. Please help? 7086b439-5d29-4fb8-9670-0326036d3e1a