Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

Discus and support Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to all. when I turn off the console the headphones automatically turn it back on, causing the pad to lose sync and there is no way to sync it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BanR_seriesX, Nov 29, 2020.

1. BanR_seriesX
    BanR_seriesX Guest

Hello to all. when I turn off the console the headphones automatically turn it back on, causing the pad to lose sync and there is no way to sync it again. The only way to reuse the console is to turn it off completely, unplug it from the wall and then
    turn it back on and resynchronize both joypad and headset. anyone else in my situation ??

someone can help me?

thanks

:)

BanR_seriesX, Nov 29, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  3. Ch1ps Win User

Headset

I recently picked up the Steelseries Arctis 9x and they are great! Completely wireless and they have wonderful sound and are one of the comfiest headsets I've worn. Highly recommend them!
  4. Cosminiion Win User

5. tejo chase Win User

Headset gaming, have you really tried it?

Its an absolute must specially with dolby atmos on a decent headset, im currently using a steelseries arctis 9x. And love it, I hardly ever game without my heaset on
  6. Jr. Etwon Win User

Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

Yeah, they are really cool but most of them are quite expensive. I only know of three headsets that do this the Arctis 3 Bluetooth (make sure it is the Bluetooth one they have a wired only one), the Arctis 9X, and the most expensive one the Arctis Pro
    Wireless all by SteelSeries. Although there are probably more options out there.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue - Similar Threads - series headset Steelseries

2. I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a steel series 9x headset and it randomly disconnects my ability to hear anyone in...: I’ve power cycled the console, I’ve full reset and kept my games but after that it doesn’t assign my headset to my profile anymore. f7026485-3988-406f-b8bf-36e40d786442
  3. Does Xbox Series X/S support Jabra Headsets?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Xbox Series X/S support Jabra Headsets?: I’ve got a Jabra Evolve2 85 wireless headset. It uses a USB dongle for wireless connections. When I plug the USB dongle into my Series S and turn on the headset, the headset says it’s connected...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller/Headset Interference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller/Headset Interference: Good day, This issue is only on my Series X not my Xbox One X. While playing video games with my friend online, my headset audio with become glitchy or what you might consider choppy. On...
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Bluetooth headset attached: I have a pair of headphones that connect to my PC through a USB Bluetooth adapter, and I've been using them together with the Elite controller (using its own official Wireless adapter) for about a...
  6. Xbox Series X Headset Audio Crackling and Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Headset Audio Crackling and Disconnecting: It's amazing to me that this is still an unaddressed issue. Google this issue to find countless complaints for years, with no response from Microsoft. Why was this thread locked? It went...
  7. New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox series x and Logitech G935 headsets: Hey guys, I just bought yesterday the new Xbox series x and also I the Logitech G935 wireless headset. I tried all day long connecting the headset to the console without any success. Can...
  8. How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X: Hi. Every time I turn headset on, My Xbox series x turn on too!!! How to un-assign Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox series x ? I try every things on internet. use reset button on headset. try...
  9. Xbox Series X|S headset connection issues, Turtle Beach, SteelSeries,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S headset connection issues, Turtle Beach, SteelSeries,...: May users having a problem with wireless headsets maintaining connection to console, while using wireless headsets. Seems to be an issue with how the headsets and controllers connect to the X|S...
  10. Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets: I bought an xbox series X console, but it seems that my arctis 9x headphones have compatibility problems with the console: 1._ When a game is playing, the sound, after 10 or 15 seconds without...