Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

Discus and support Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to all. when I turn off the console the headphones automatically turn it back on, causing the pad to lose sync and there is no way to sync it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BanR_seriesX, Nov 29, 2020.

1. BanR_seriesX
    BanR_seriesX Guest

Hello to all. when I turn off the console the headphones automatically turn it back on, causing the pad to lose sync and there is no way to sync it again. The only way to reuse the console is to turn it off completely, unplug it from the wall and then
    turn it back on and resynchronize both joypad and headset. anyone else in my situation ??

someone can help me?

thanks

:)

BanR_seriesX, Nov 29, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  3. Ch1ps Win User

Headset

I recently picked up the Steelseries Arctis 9x and they are great! Completely wireless and they have wonderful sound and are one of the comfiest headsets I've worn. Highly recommend them!
  4. tejo chase Win User

Headset gaming, have you really tried it?

Its an absolute must specially with dolby atmos on a decent headset, im currently using a steelseries arctis 9x. And love it, I hardly ever game without my heaset on
  5. Cosminiion Win User

6. Jr. Etwon Win User

Voice chat volume for IOS on Xbox App

Yeah, they are really cool but most of them are quite expensive. I only know of three headsets that do this the Arctis 3 Bluetooth (make sure it is the Bluetooth one they have a wired only one), the Arctis 9X, and the most expensive one the Arctis Pro
    Wireless all by SteelSeries. Although there are probably more options out there.
Thema:

1. Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue - Similar Threads - series headset Steelseries

2. The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    The headset chat mixer is grayed out on my xbox series s: Chat headset is grayed out on my xbox and I tried to update my controller but didn't resolve my issue. 38192de7-c3ad-433a-8501-995be67b27de
  3. How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X: The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part of the headset cord to the rear of the XBOX series X Controller for power? 1b3a4ce7-9c22-415b-a49b-eb315628f2e3
  4. I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please...: I have a USB Kraken Gaming headset and would like to use it on my xbox one series s please advise if i am just wasting my time or can i be helped with this matter am i doing something wrong?...
  5. USB headset on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB headset on Xbox Series X?: I have a fairly new wired Razer headset that uses USB to connect to the device. How does one connect these to the console? I read on reddit that they are not possible to use? Can this be true...
  6. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  7. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  8. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  9. Controller and headset disconnecting from series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and headset disconnecting from series x: Happens a few times a week where it will just keep happening every few minutes or so. Reset the console, tried different controllers etc but still does it. 8f724b47-cc25-4703-883f-a3a9ff301ceb
  10. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49