Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose

Discus and support Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rod harper, Jun 15, 2024.

  1. rod harper
    rod harper Guest

    Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose


    Had this since October 23 bought from MS Store, it is totally absolutely useless for FM23. Every single day it is useless. The RAM/VRAM is inadequate to say the least for racing wheel use plus the entire thing is fraudulent as it is NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE and should never have been sold. Claimed Refund many many times and nothing received for MS, Xbox or anyone. Total criminality and wished I had never bought it, never thought anyone could make something worse than a PS5 and GT7 but MS have. Total box of electronic **** many times a day it is proved not up to the job, and what I have got from MS nothing. MS total criminals.

    :)
     
    rod harper, Jun 15, 2024
    #1
  2. Don8591 Win User

    Xbox chat pad

    I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
  3. Spyroman12 Win User

    Totally and utterly frustrated

    so your NAT is showing strict?

    As far as party chat, try these steps:

    1) Clear persistent storage

    2) Turn off your console, unplug all the cords connected to it, hold down the power button for 30 seconds

    3) Plug everything back in, except for the Kinect

    4) Turn on console

    5) Go to controller, take out the batteries, hold down the power button on controller for 30 seconds

    6) Put batteries back in, try party chat

    Let me know what happens with that
  4. Spyroman12 Win User

    Totally and utterly frustrated

    yo, this is no biggie (hehe, I think I am so funny sometimes) have you tried any troubleshooting on the console before going all crazy and saying your going to ps4? Honestly, saying your going to ps4 is as believable as there being a real king kong...in
    my honest opinion.
  5. Biggie x07 Win User

    Totally and utterly frustrated

    Yes, honestly last night I was so fed up and angry having tried everything i could find on the web I lost it. I've tried static IP's, all the nonsense like clearing persistent storage, disabling then reboot and enable upnp, I've tried port fowarding then
    triggering with limited success (working party chat for one night then next it fails or works with titanfall but not battlefield or vice versa) my biggest problem to my knowledge is we have 2 xbox ones on the same network so when we try to join parties/games
    it fails. Any knowledge would be helpful bc I've all but given up.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox series X loose power cable

    Is it it in properly? I remember when i got my Series X i had to really push the power cable in as the fit was so tight.I had to try the cable from my Xbox One S to see if that fitted & it did so i then tried the cable that came with my Series X again & it eventually fitted but it was a extremely tight fit.
Thema:

Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X and FM23 Totally Utterly Not fit For Purpose - Similar Threads - Series FM23 Totally

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...