Xbox Series X and Dust, please help
Discus and support Xbox Series X and Dust, please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my series x and already notice some dust on the very top of it. I’m just worried overtime this will badly affect my Xbox What is the best... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by quickscoper, Dec 29, 2022.
Thema:
Xbox Series X and Dust, please help
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X and Dust, please help - Similar Threads - Series Dust please
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Does anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting
in XBoX on WindowsDoes anyone know who or where I can get my xbox series x deep clean like dusting: Hello I'm wandering if anyone can tell me or direct me where I can go for a service like deep cleaning where they can take my Xbox back and inside out where they can deep clean it and I still have... -
How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?... -
How to remove black dust marks from Series S
in XboX InsidersHow to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and... -
xbox series x dust
in XBoX on Consolesxbox series x dust: what size torx T8 screw driver is needed to open the back of the xbox. mainly the screw under the stickers c59cad8a-9867-4c52-8d87-f7b45876a436