Xbox Series X and Checkout errors

Discus and support Xbox Series X and Checkout errors in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Was so upset today, added the Xbox Series X to my cart and tried to check out. Kept saying it was an internal error and to try checking out again.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichelleKwasney, Nov 11, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X and Checkout errors


    Was so upset today, added the Xbox Series X to my cart and tried to check out. Kept saying it was an internal error and to try checking out again. Tried numerous times and could not finish the checkout, so I call the support number and spent 2 hours and
    22 mins on hold waiting for help. All this time thinking I have my sons Christmas present sitting in the cart. After finally getting the assistant she says it is because it was sold out...well why was my cart saying I had one and to complete the checkout.
    I let the one I had in my cart go on Bestbuy so that I could buy from Microsoft to finds out i did not get one. So disappointing!!

    :)
     
    MichelleKwasney, Nov 11, 2020
    #1
  2. maxwilkes92 Win User

    Xbox Account Region Changed by Mistake

    The link you sent works up until I try to checkout. The moment I click buy a foreign screen pops up and it changes me to the foreign store (only applies to 360 marketplace)…as I said before I can manually force my region to UK in both Xbox series X and Windows 11, but the marketplace link keeps forcing me to the foreign store whenever I try to checkout.
  3. JustKevCor Win User

    Order in cart

    I had the same issue since this morning. Xbox series X in cart, go to checkout, then error message stating an issue on their end and to “try again in a bit.” I tried all morning into this evening. Decided to call them...On hold with xbox support for 1
    hour and 49 minutes before someone picked up only to tell me that the item in my cart is sold out even though i had an order number and expected ship date.
  4. JaredRangel Win User

    Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

    Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    On xbox one x series i play mw3 and it often shows DEV ERROR 12943 how do i fix that

    which Xbox do you have? Xbox one X or Xbox series X? They are different things. Series X has the fan on one end of the rectangle

    Your error is a game error, and you would have to visit call of duty support at https://support.activision.com
  6. NerdHolly Win User

    Can't load into game/we error code 0x87dd0013

Thema:

Xbox Series X and Checkout errors

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X and Checkout errors - Similar Threads - Series Checkout errors

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...